isleepover

Hiiiiii this is my next chapter. I hope you seddiers and random ppl enjoy this.

BTW I forgot to mention. I don't own icarly or the characters. All rights go to Dan Schneider

Ok go ahead and read my lovelies. 

This is all in Sam's POV

Me, fredbag and carly were in her room playing 'ask an embarrassing question and I'll actually answer it'. I know stupid name right it was all my idea but fredbag had to choose this boring name. It was my turn to ask so I asked carly a question. 

"how many guys have you kissed? and tell me which kiss was the worst and which was the best." her face was funny. She was smiling confusingly and started thinking. "well I've kissed like idk I've kissed like 10 or more guys and probably Griffin's was the best and Keith's was the worst." wait I thought she was going to say Freddie was the worst because she even told me that she didn't like the kiss. Plus she only thinks of Freddie as a friend, not more." oh well uhm OK Freddie it's your turn. " I think carly could tell by my voice it was bothering me. She asked me "are u OK?" 

"huh oh yh I'm I'm fine why?" I felt my eyes looking around trying to act like I was okay. "oh it's just you're acting a bit weird after I said my answer. I can tell somethings up tell me." she was getting onto me now so I was trying to think of a lie but I couldn't. So I told the truth. "it's just I remember u told me that you didn't enjoy the kiss between u and Freddie. It bothers me because I think your lying now." 

Carlu looked guilty. "fine I did like frreddies kiss. I just acted like I didn't that last time. I'm sorry I lied Sam." I don't know why but I was so jealous. Why? Everything  awful had to happen to me just why!? 

I didn't know until now that I had zoned out completely and I could hear faint sounds in the distance whispering my name. It sounded like... 

" sammmmm. You there it's my turn now." there he was. Freddie. He was clicking his fingers in front of my face trying to get me to pay attention. "huh oh what huh oh yeah OK uhh it's uhm I'm okay yh go on" I was making a fool of myself now. "uhm OK. Well Sam this is an interesting question but, do you have a crush?" 

I felt my face heat up and I was so embarrassed. "uhm... I uhhh.. No." he looked at me and I think I gave it away that I do like someone because he was smirking at me. "you sure because you do know I can tell when you're lieing right?" 

"uhmm..... Ugh OK I do have a crush but I'm not telling you who it is." now I was really embarrassed. "I didnt say I wanted his name, just wanted to know if you got one." he smirked again and shivers shot down my spine. "well, you got your answer." I said feeling redness creep up to my cheeks. I zoned out again. I was staring at his chocolate brown eyes. Damn I really wanted to just-

"you know it's getting late so we should go to bed now." carly ruined my thoughts and we agreed to get to bed. We all took turns to go to the bathroom to get ready, then we got to bed. Carly climbed in her bed and me and Freddie grappled our sleeping bags and slept far apart from each other. This was carkys idea, just in case we don't murder each other. Hah sure we would. 

Time skip to morning

It was the morning and I heard someone shouting my name. I also felt someones hands shaking me. I woke up and slurred. I could barely see anything. Once I got adjusted to the light, I saw Freddie face staring down at me. He was grinning like an idiot, but damn was it cute. 

"wake up lazy" he said to me while I was still blinking uncontrollably "huh oh I'm awake." I said after I got my blinks under control. "good" he said "carly and Spencer aren't home. They left to go ice skating and I said I'll stay home to take care of you." huh he wanted to stay with me? Well thats a bit uhm weird but I didn't care. "I don't need your stupi-" he cut me off before I could talk and put his finger on my lips to shut me up. "don't ask. You'll need it." 

We went down and did usual morning things. We ate breakfast, watched a movie, we even went out to groovie smoothie. We came home and then I sat down and Freddie went to the kitchen. He called me up and asked for help. He was making a cake for dessert tonight and Spencer was to make his spaghetti tacos of course. We made the cake and put it in the oven. We then made the icing and the let the cake cool down in the process. After that we iced the cake and messed around. I smacked a load of icing on his face and he got angry but he calmed down and started laughing. He then put icing on my nose and ran off. I started chasing him and then lost him. I couldn't find him at all. 

I started calling his name out but he didn't reply. Where'd he go? "FREDDIEEEEE? DUDE WHERE ARE YOU GONE? GET YOUR BUTT OUT HERE. FREDDDIIEEEEE???" I turned around hoping he was there. But he wasn't. Then I felt hands around my waist from behind me. I looked around and there he was. Smirking and looking down at me. I saw he wiped off the icing from his face. He then grabbed a tissue and cleaned my nose. He threw the tissue away and put his hands back on my waist. 

"finding me?" he said still smirking. "yes where were you?" I was waiting for his answer and he talked himself up again. "I was hiding trying to see what you would do if you lost me." he was trying to play me? Oh is this guy going to pay. "I can't believe you. I thought you left me you idiot." I put my head on his chest and pulled my arms around his neck. He pulled me closer to his body and whispered, "I'm sorry princess. You know I'd never do that to you. Right?" I felt tched by his words. "I know you wouldn't but still" I muffled into his shirt. He made me look at him and he leaned closer and closer and closer. God his eyes were so beautiful. And his lips were so soft and cute. He leaned even closer until the gap between us was no more. The kiss was soft and supple, then it got more intense. I snaked my arms around his neck more and his grip on my waist got tighter. 

He made shivers shoot down my spine. He pulled from the kiss after 25 seconds. Damn that was hot. Then those three words I've been longing for him to say poured out his mouth. "I love you" I was paralyzed for a second but managed a "I love you too" he then pulled me closer to him and kissed me again. 

Anyways that was it. Was it good or bad? Please review. Also if you have da y ideas pls let me know because my brain completely spaces out and I never know what to do. So pls give me ideas, anyways bye seddiers and random ppl💜

Byeee