but little did she know people were watching her too. one was drawing. while two of them where happy that you were happy, and the last one looked at you with just as much wonder you had in the tree. he question why you talked with him, let alone try and get to know him. he was confused. why were you so nice to him? why did you let him cry on your shoulder? he was lost without you, and you somehow made him feel that way. he wanted to know why. so he left the room for 10 minuets, he wrote a note to 'Santa' knowing well price was going to read it. he sighed and put the letter next to reapers. he sat down next to her. she smiled at him, he liked your smile. he couldn't help but smile a little when you looked at him. she looked back at the tree and so did he. the two of you sat in silence, it was nice for him. his eyes were dull and tired. he noticed a box under the tree. it wasn't wrapped, it was just a shoebox. "whats that?" reaper smiled at him and spoke in a soft low voice. "youll see soon.. i hope you guys like it." she had a smile on her face she was playing with Sophia's dog tags.. she was waring another pair as well. he wasn't going to ask knowing who's they were. "im sure were going to like what you have in that box" she nodded. "i hope so.." her smile was usually small or unnoticeable but tonight she had the biggest smile on,  he liked when she smiled, it was rare for her smile to be this big it was always so small. he rested his head in his arms looking at the tree with (y/n).

they were both spaced out, they sat there for about 2 hours. soap had finished his drawing of reaper he also added ghost to it. price had looed at the time it was 9:30. he sighed to himself "ok kids, time for bed." Reaper a looked at the captain, she wanted to stay at the tree. Price smiled "the tree will be here tomorrow." She had a small smile and nodded her head. "ok." Was all she said. She stood up witch made ghost look at her. She smiled at him which made him slightly smile, she patted ghost's shoulder. Then she left the room saying goodnight to the guys. She quickly went to bed trying to sleep so she could wake up in the morning. This was the first time she was excited about waking up for the next day.

- ghost pov -

I watched her leave the room.. i looked at price he had a grin on his face. he walked over to the table. "you like her don'tch ya?" i just looked at him not really knowing if he had just asked that. "..what?" was all i was able to say. price chuckled and walked away leaving me confused for a minuet. when reaper left after i...broke.. i took 10 minuets for myself. when i came back out she had changed her shirt. i had taken my mask off...i could show my face for Christmas eve, it was only a few hours... i hated today. but when i saw her and she looked at me with such... happiness even after the torment she went threw... she still smiled. i couldn't understand her. she could be cold and distant at on minuet, or she could be smiles and quite the other... i don't understand why not just pick one and stay with it? why were you so.. different? i mean weave had other girls on the task force but they were either out going and annoying or they kept to themselves.. but you were both in one. you keep to yourself but your also out going at the same time.. why? i was lost in thought while looking at the tree. did i like you? was price right? i don't think he was... what if he was though.. ive never been in... a relationship, i wouldn't even know how to take care for you the way you would need.. im not good at that type of thing. my eyes were narrowed at the tree while i was deep in thought.. i sighed and looked around. soap was drawing and i think gaz went to bed. so it was just me, soap, and price. i looked at my watch, it was 11 at night. how long was i sat there for? it didn't matter. i got up from my seat and went to my room i had gotten gifs for everyone. they were some what small but i grabbed them and put them under the tree in the break room. price was doing the same. there was a few presents from Santa but it was price. some were for reaper and there was about one for each of us. i put them down and went to bed. maybe she could make tomorrow barrable...

- reapers pov -

i woke up early, i didn't know what time i was suppose to be up so i just sat at the table waiting for everyone in the break room.. i looked at all the presents. there was some from everyone, Santa had come, he left a half eaten cookie on the plate... there was a note. my eyes lit up. he wrote me beck. my smile was slightly bigger then before, but there was only one note.. ghost had left him one too. i huffed at this. why didn't he write to ghost?? im starting not to like this fat man.. though he did get ghost and everyone a present.. maybe he didn't have time to wright him.. i sighed to myself and sat on the couch. i could take a nap and wait for the others... yeah ill do that.