Chapter 1

Gilbert saw me from behind when I entered the classroom.
"Damn girl your ass FAT"
I blushed at his tender words. My back had developed quite a bit over the summer as did my bosom.
"Let me tap that por favor" chimed Billy.
"Ew boy I KNOW you did not just ask me, get your ugly ass outta here before I break your jaw"
He sat down meekly, the other boys taunting him with 'ooooh's.
I throw a pie at Mr Philips' face as he walks in to which he promptly walks back out. Whew guess school is cancelled today.

I walk back out with my books when Gilbert jogs to catch up to me.
"Hey Y/N..." A blush spreads across his face.
"Hey Gilbert tee hee" I undo the top button on my dress to appear enticing.
"Mind if I walk you home?"
"Why I'd love for you to accompany me" I replied eagerly. Ruby cries in the distance as she drenches Josie with her tears.

We make our way down the path, snapping twigs under our feet. Autumn was coming. You know who else was coming?

Gilbert suddenly pushes me against a tree, staring deeply into my eyes. "You're so leng, (Y/N), I can't take it anymore" He passionately kisses me on the lips, his right hand travelling down my back and feeling up my juicy bunda. I stop him before things go any further
"Ehem I'm not so undignified as to have sex in the woods. Let's go back to my house" He quickly nods. We run home and go up the stairs, crashing on my queen sized bed.

Slish slosh (kissing noises)

We're doing our thang, his hands caress my boobs, I run mine through his luscious locks. Oh yeah, I'm about to get laid.

I hear a weird noise all of a sudden. "Gilbert do you hear that?"
"Shut your trap I'm trying to make out with you"
The noise gets louder and louder. Suddenly the door bursts open, water cascading into the room.
"Oh no," I exclaimed, "Ruby cried so much that she's flooded Avonlea! WE'RE GOING TO DROWN!!"
"It's okay babe I finish quick" said Gilbert as he unzipped his pants.
"Well at least I won't die a virgin"

Gilbert and I have intercourse for all of 2 minutes but it was too late, we were up to our necks in salty water. It's the end.
"Thanks for letting me pipe you, (Y/N). I'm glad you're the person I get to spend my last moments with"
"Oh Gilbert" We make out again.

All of a sudden my large window shatters and we get sucked outside.
"I had a feeling you'd be here" Bash has come to our rescue in a yacht. We climb aboard and dry off.
"This is wonderful, thank you Bash!" I hug him tearfully.
"Wait since we're still alive can we keep having sex?" Gilbert inquires.
"Of course baby I can't let a dick that big go to waste"
"Sweet" He kisses me as the sun sets over the shimmering waters of Ruby's sadness

And we all lived happily ever after.