Gala For Goodness/ Good Tonight/ Marmalade's True Colors

Start from the beginning

"You Gotta Spring The Trap! Always One Step Ahead." Chief Luggins Said As Snake Tried To Get His Tail Out Of The Briefcase. "I Think I Earned A Tonic Water. Put It In A Fun Glass, Huh?" A Waiter Put The Glass Of Tonic Water On The Table. "Oh! Nice." Chief Luggins Said Unaware That She Grabbed Snake's Neck, Thinking It Was The Glass.

Shark, Piranha, Webs, Wolf And Kaguya Gasped As They Saw Snake In Trouble.

"Oh, No." Webs Said.

"That's Not Good." Kaguya Said.

Snake Tried To Think Of Something As He Made Himself Look Like The Fun Glass With His Mouth Open And His Tongue Sticking Out Straight.

Wolf Gasped As He And The Bad Guys Ran After Him As Chief Luggins Was About To Take A Drink.

Then, Chief Luggins Noticed The Bad Guys As They Saw Her Notice Them.

"Hey." Wolf Said With A Wave As Piranha And Omega Chuckled Nervously While The Bad Guys Leaned By A Table.

"That's Right. Be Intimidated." Chief Luggins Said As She Looked At Them, Fiercely While Twirling Snake's Tongue.

Her Lips Were Almost Close To Snake's Mouth As The Bad Guys Panicked.

Kaguya Turned To See The Microphone And Whispered, "I Can't Believe I'm Doing This."

The Young Wolf Girl Ran Up To The Stage.

"No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No." Webs, Piranha, Shark And Wolf Panicked As They Got Scared That Their Cover Will Get Blown.

Kaguya: Look At Me

The Guests Murmured And Looked At Kaguya, Including Diane.

Chief Luggins Groaned As She Was About To Take A Sip Until Kaguya Sang Again.

Tell Me What You See

Kaguya Quickly And Nervously Adjusted The Microphone To Her Height.

Shark Tapped The Cowbell With A Nervous Expression.

Am I Good Or Bad

Wolf Chuckled Nervously Before Doing A Hand Gesture That Said, 'Keep Going'.

Webs Got On A DJ Player As She Scratched The Disk.

Don't You Judge So Fast

Omega Turned To Shark And Gave Him A Hand Gesture That Said, 'Come On, Keep Playing!'

Hey, Hey, Hey

I Know You Think You Know Me, You've Made Your Own Conclusion

You Think That I Look Scary? Well, That's Your Own Delusion

The Band And Shark Started To Play As The Crowd Listened To Omega Sing.

Chief Luggins Groaned As She Puts Down Snake.

Snake Used The Fingerprint On His Body To Open The Briefcase As He Looked At The Code. He Groaned As He Saw That The Code Was '12345'.

Listen When I Tell You, There's More Than Meets The Eye

So, Take A Closer Look And Find The Real Good Guy