Gala For Goodness/ Good Tonight/ Marmalade's True Colors

Start from the beginning

"Friends, Meet The Good Guys!" Marmalade Announced.

The Crowd Looked At Them For A Second And Then They Started To Cheer While Clapping.

The Bad Guys Had Confused Looks On Their Faces.

"Uh, This Is Different." Snake Said.

"Is This A Prank?" Piranha Asked.

"What's That Sound? Like Screaming, But Not Terrified." Shark Said With A Confused Expression.

"I Think They're... Cheering For Us." Kaguya Said, Feeling A Little Uncomfortable.

"All Right, Guys, Let's, Uh... Let's Mingle." Wolf Said.

"It's Crime Time, Baby." Webs Said As They Walked Into The Gala.

***

Once The Bad Guys Were Inside, They Split Up As They Got Into Their Positions.

Shark Was Walking Around The Gala, Looking For The Fake Dolphin.

"Okay, Fake Dolphin, Fake Dolphin, Fake Dolphin." Shark Whispered To Himself Until He Saw The Fake Dolphin Sitting On The Table. "Bingo."

Shark Started To Walk Towards The Fake Dolphin Until Three Guests Blocked His Path.

"Mr. Shark, Mr. Shark!" The Woman Said.

"Is It True Sharks Can Smell Blood A Mile Away?" The Man Asked, Excitedly.

"What? No. That's Freaky." Shark Said.

***

Kaguya Was Walking Through The Crowd Until She Got Surrounded By Reporters.

"Kaguya. Kaguya." Two Males Said.

"Is It True That You Were From Tokyo?" A Female Reporter Asked.

"Yeah. Why?" Kaguya Asked, Confused.

***

Snake Slithered Through The Guests As He Saw Chief Luggins With The Briefcase.

Snake Chuckled As He Slithered Towards The Chief Of Police.

Wolf Grabbed A Snack As He Was Surrounded By Three Women And A Man.

"Oh, Mr. Wolf! Mr. Wolf!" The Three Women Called Out.

"(Chuckle) Hey. Whoa." Wolf Said.

"It Is A Pleasure To Meet You." The First Woman Said.

"Pleasure Is All Mine." Wolf Said, Liking The Attention.

"I Loved Your Video. Can I Get A Picture For My Kids?" The Second Woman Asked.

Then, Wolf Saw Diane Talking With A Few People And Then Waved At Him With A Smile.

"Uh, Hey, Just A Minute, Guys. Let Me... Let Me, Uh... I Got... I'll Be Right Back. I Need To Go Check On Kaguya." Wolf Said As He Left.

Diane Frowned As She Watch Him Leave, Suspiciously While Chief Luggins Was Watching Wolf With Her Binoculars.

"Okay, Wolf, What Are You Up To?" Chief Luggins Asked As She Takes Off Her Sunglasses And Puts Them On Her Briefcase. "Yeah, With Criminals Like This, You Got To Be Crafty, Subtle, Invisible."

When Chief Luggins Wasn't Looking, Snake Took Her Sunglasses With Her Fingerprint And Used It It To Open The Briefcase.

Snake Opened The Briefcase As He Used His Tail To Look For The Code.

"And Then The Moment They Let Their Guard Down... WHAMMO!" Chief Luggins Yelled As She Slammed The Briefcase Closed With Snake's Tail In It.

Snake Groaned In Pain As He Bit Himself To Keep Him From Screaming Too Loud.