the one eighteen drove onto the airport's runaway coming towards the airplane, "put your lights on, let's go, chim,"

dean looked at them, "come on, let's move!" the one eighteen all followed their captain and lieutenant towards the airplane, coming inside, "oh, joy," chimney said seeing a bunch of boxes.

he lets out a breath, "well, it looks like we're opening presents early this year, huh?" dean shook his head at buck's attempt at a joke, "clock is ticking, guys, we got to find this kid, dispatch said he was having trouble breathing even before he went up in the air,"

a phone started to ring, "wait, did anyone hear that?" the sound of phone ringing became clearer, "stethoscope?" eddie put the stethoscope onto his ears, hearing the phone ringing loud, "that's our guy!"

"hey, get this shrink wrap off!"

the one eighteen got the boxes and the shrink wrap off id the box before dean got out his knife cutting the top of the box, "what do we got?" he looked inside seeing the guy, they helped the boy out as they got the bear out before getting the teenager out, "one, two, three,"

"how's he doing eddie?" the army paramedic shook his head, "still nothing," chimney and dean were helping eddie with the teenager.

"buck, switch,"

the sound of machine beeping made dean let out a breath, "welcome back, brandon," brandon looked at them, "i'm not dead?" dean smiled at that, "you're not dead,"

the phone kept ringing as dean bent down retrieving the phone, "someone really wants to talk to you," he went to go and put the near brandon who stopped him, "she told me not to answer it," dean furrowed his eyebrows, "who did?"

"maddie, the 9-1-1 lady, she said she would ring it for you to find me," dean answered the phone, "maddie?" he pressed it against his ear, "dean?" he chuckled, "fancy meeting you here,"

she chuckled, "how's brandon?" she asked, "he's good, he's here, do you want to talk to him?" dean knew she would, "oh, i do," he put the phone on speaker, "hi, brandon,"

"thank you, thank you," he said, the phone ended after the two of them had a talk, "i look like an ornament," buck looked down at brandon, "better on the tree than under it, right?"

charlie and rikki come towards their uncle who was wearing a santa hat welcoming kids and parents for one eighteen's annual toy drive, "uncle dean!" he picked up his niece and nephew seeing his brother and his brother's girlfriend behind them with bags of toys, "hey, wha-what are you guys doing here?"

he asked once he set them down onto the ground, "we bought toys for the toy drive," rikki said making dean smile at his seven year niece, "did you?" they nod their heads getting the bag from their dad's hand before passing the bag to dean, "oh wow, there is a lot of toys here,"

"uncle bobby is over there," samuel motioned to where bobby was with kids in the firetruck, the two kids left and went running to where bobby stood as samuel and alyssa followed.

dean went behind the table thanking their community's toy donations, "so we can have a conversation that doesn't end up with us in bed," chimney, dean and buck all looked to eddie and his wife, "follow me," the three one eighteen firefighters kept thanking and handing out cups and food to the community.