Chapter 1

You let out a long yawn as your mother finally opens the door to your new house but man you were exhausted! You have been travelling not only by plane but also by boat. The trip took way too long for you to even count the days but thats no longer a problem is it? You are finally home and can rest properly.

"There we go! Home at last" Heather squeels happily, relieved all of the family members got home safe and sound. "Quiet down mom you will wake up the neighbours" You said jokingly as you followed her into our new home. Your father, Shion, was carrying the many bags and luggages that everyone has braught. You let out a giggle seing his irritated figure as you lend him a hand with the bags.

Not being patient, your mother looks around the house happily, looking at every single corner like a child. Soon enough you set your luggage to a corner and take a look around yourself. Apparently, your father had already called some men to set the big furniture such as beds, cabinets and so on, so that we wouldnt be troubled with them.

After asking your father, you go up the stairs and look through the rooms. It was nice how every bedroom had its own personel bathroom, it made a few things easier. "Your room is the second one on the left!" You heard your father calling as you yelled back. "Okay thanks dad!". You quickly go into the said room and look around, thinking about where to place your stuff. The room was fairly big and would have plenty of space even if you placed other types of furniture later on. The window also had a nice view, always nice to have awesome scenery from your bedroom right?

Quickly enough you felt the exhaustion, as if your body was begging you to go to sleep. You sat down on the bed as you let out a tired sigh. You already knew your mother probably was forcing you father with helping her place some stuff and as if to correct your thought, you could hear some ruffling and thudding sounds from down stairs. "Mom, dad! I'm going to sleep!" You yelled, not being bothered to move from your bed. "Alright, sweet dreams dear!" You heard your mother yell as you chuckle.

You finally lie down on the bed, not really missing if it had coveres or not as you quickly drift to sleep and soon enough, entering your dreamland.