Chapter 2

Tai was walking in the woods until he stumbled to a farm. He took a deep breath and noticed the pig men were looking at him strangely.

It seems years passed after he disappeared.

He decided to approach them and spoke, "Hey can you tell me where is jade village."

They simply pointed at a direction shaking. Tai noticed they were afraid of him since he was a predator.

Tai bowed and spoke, "Thanks."

Tai began to head the Jade village once reaching there. Some buildings are different and more lively. He wasn't sure he was going to enter fear be recognized.

He decided to gather his courage and entered the village. He noticed the streets were busy. He continued to walk around despite many people were staring at him.

Some people, "Doesn't he look like exactly like Tai lung?'

Tai was nervous trying to not show any menace to them. He look around seeing his old town changed. His stomach began to growl he was getting hungry also to make things worse he had no money. He need to find a job to get money.

Not long after he able to get a job at a restaurant with the owner duck(goose). He may not be good at cooking but he was able to serve and carry heavy items. After the whole day Tai was drinking a jug of water

The duck spoke, "Hey Mr. I forgot to introduce myself. You can call me Mr Ping. What your name?"

Tai was having trouble to speak but spoke not wanting to scare Mr Ping, "My name is Yangon."

Mr Ping looks at Tai with confusion thinking how a fear beast has a innocent name.

Tai spoke, "I know is weird but that what they call me."

"Oh. I see at first I saw you. I thought you were Tai lung. You are completely different from him. You are humble and respectful." Mr. Ping spoke.

Tai smiled though it showed bit of his fangs.

Tai spoke while bowing, "Thank you for having me."

Mr Ping spoke with a gentle smile, "No thank you for coming. Though I was alone for couple of years. My son had left the restaurant to do guarding the towns."

Tai asked, "Who is this son?"

Mr Ping responded, "Oh his name is Po the dragon warrior. He lives in the Jade palace with the other furious five."

Tai eyes widened for a moment when hearing Mr Ping mentioned Po. Tai calmed himself down that now is different time.

Mr Ping spoke, "I know that you are new to this town so I offer you a place to stay."

Tai spoke with a smile, "Thank you."

Mr Ping and Tai walked upstairs and on the side was a door. They entered the room which was empty with a bed.

Mr Ping spoke, "Well this was my son's room. Now I gift it to you. Don't worry the bed is changed."

Tai looks at the room though quite small it still he can move around freely.

Tai spoke, "Thank you for everything. I promise to do my best."

Mr. Ping hugged Tai though Tai was shocked gave him  small hug feeling a warmth of a father figure.

Mr Ping left Tai alone in the room so he can get comfortable. Tai walked around the room seeing it is clean.

Tai spoke to himself, "Living my old rival home."

Tai looks at his paws and made blue fire surrounding his fists. Tai sat on his bed thinking how to fix his mistakes with the village and his old master that raised him. He knew he wasn't ready yet he needed to gain trust from the village. Tai tuck himself to his bed and closed his eyes falling asleep hoping a better day.