CB97raxha Good pic of me from the show a few days ago 😌
❤ 33k likes 💬 18k comments

J.ONEraxha im hotter🥱
CB97raxha keep dreaming 😇🤚🏻

3rachasdawg where can I find a man that looks this good? 😫🥵

Channies5thgf he looks so FINE in that outfit 🤤❤

Click here to see more comments...

---

Felix read through the comments. Most were fan girls gushing over how hot he was, and Felix, looking back at the picture, couldn't disagree with the people populating the comments. There were a few hate comments here and there, but most ignored them and continued pouring out their love into the post. Felix couldn't resist and decided to put a comment of his own.

---

Leesunshine Insta must be a museum because you are truly a work of art. ❤

---

Felix was half way through the episode about the savanna, when his phone buzzed again. He turned it on dissapointed to see that he was tagged again in a post, but scrolling down further in his notifications he saw a message he accidentally ignored.

---

Nursinghome

Lixue🐣
Goodmorning

Nursinghome
Oh so now we unblocking?

Lixue🐣
I can reblock you if that's what you want? 😌
Read 8:23 am

Nursinghome
No don't do that
Goodmorning 🤸
Seen 9:14 am

Lixue🐣
Did you eat breakfast yet?

Nursinghome
So you do care?

Lixue🐣
Yk what starve😐

Nursinghome
Rude

Lixue🐣
Okay?
Anyways answer my question

Nursinghome
No I haven't had breakfast yet
But I went to this coffee shop yesterday and the coffee was so good, I might go there again for breakfast

Lixue🐣
Omg do we live near each other?

Nursinghome
Check the area code dumbass😕

Lixue🐣
Oh you're right
watch out, now I can find where you live 😈

Nursinghome
Im pretty confident you cannot.

Lixue🐣
How would you know

Nursinghome
I don't think you'd waste your time figuring out a stranger

Lixue🐣
im wasting my time talking to one whats the difference?

Nursinghome
Ouch🤕🚑
You act like I couldn't make it worth your while

Lixue🐣
send a pic then if you're so confident 😏

Nursinghome
Only if you send one first
Delivered 10:23 am

---

Felix had decided it was best to ignore that stranger for a few hours. He had errands he needed to do and work he needed to get done. On the top of his list was the grocery store, then he owed Jeongin lunch, and lastly he had work the late shift. Again. It seemed like the management always stuck Felix with the closing times. He couldn't really complain though. It was usually quiet and since the closing shift missed the heavy traffic rush hour brought in. He liked it. The bookworms came in most times, each one carrying a new book for the week, and every one of them ordered the same thing, a double shot cappuccino. Felix couldn't understand how those tiny little bookworms could need that much espresso.

He sighed as he got up from his couch, and dragged his feet to his room, stopping once he met his closet door.

Time to get ready for the day I guess.

Felix pulled a striped shirt from a hanger and selected a pair of baggy jeans. He loved oversized clothes, though there were times where random boosts of confidence would allow him to wear tighter or more revealing clothing, but he preferred the movement and freedom he gained from the baggy clothes.

He entered his bathroom, brushing his hair and styling it, spraying some cologne on his hands, and putting on silver jewlery. He took one last look in the mirror by his bedroom door, before heading towards his front door.

Damn I'm hot.

He slipped on white sneakers and a thick denim jacket as he grabbed his keys and headed for his car. The air outside was crisp and clean. Winter time was approaching fast and Felix did not like it. He would rather have a warm, sunny day than have to hibernate because of the cold, bitter air outside.

The grocery store was the top on his list and he made sure to stop by there. Grabbing all his essentials, mostly snacks, and to head out as quickly as possible. If he stayed too long in a store full of tasty food, he'd end up spending way too much on things that would expire before he could eat it.

After he came home and put away his groceries. He headed back out. This time to take Jeongin to lunch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author,

Looks like Felix unblocked Chan finally. Let's hope their relationship grows stronger. Maybe Chan, or Chris, will come in during the late shift and see the pretty boy once again.

Thank you for reading this chapter! If there is any confusion or anything you would like me to do better, comment. I appreciate constructive criticism.

See yall in the next chapter peace put a-town down 😮‍💨✌️