A Wolf And A Fox/ Another Chance/ Wolf's First Good Deed/ Friendly Talk

Start from the beginning

"I Don't Know. My Dignity?" Wolf Answered, Shrugging.

Diane Looked Up And Down In Silence Before Walking Away And Stiffened Her Laughter.

"Yeah, Well, That Ship Has Already Sailed." Diane Said.

Wolf Looked At His Clothes In Slight Embarrassment Before Walking To Diane, Who Was Getting Into The Car As The Security Guard Cosed The Door.

Diane Rolled Down The Window And Smiled At Wolf.

"Believe It Or Not, I'm Rooting For You, Wolf." Diane Stated.

"So, You're Not Gonna Call The Chief?" Wolf Asked, A Little Confused.

"I'll See You At The Gala." Diane Smirked.

The Cars Then Left The Mansion As Wolf Thought About What Diane Said To Him.

***

Wolf Was Looking At The Full Moon, Thinking About What Diane Said To Him.

"Naze Nagai Kao, Wolf-senpai?" A Voice Asked.

Wolf Screamed As He Turned Around To Kaguya Sitting Next To Him With Her Hood Down.

"We Really Need To Talk About You Sneaking Up On Us, Kid. You Scraed The Heck Out Of Me." Wolf Said.

"Weren't You The One Who Taught Me How To Be Sneaky?" Kaguya Asked, Raised Her Eyebrow.

"Point Taken. What Are You Doing Out Here?" Wolf Asked.

"After What We've Been Through Today, I Really Needed Some Air." Kaguya Said.

"Same." Wolf Said.

"So, When You Were Talking To Diane-senpai About You BeingThe Villain Of Every Story, What Did She Say?" Kaguya Asked.

"How Did You Know?" Wolf Asked.

"Because Whenever You Talk To Someone Else, Their Words Wouldn't Matter To You. But, Apparently Diane's Words Mattered To You. So, Tell Me What's Up." Kaguya Said.

"It's Gonna Sound Stupid." Wolf Said.

"I'll Be The Judge Of That." Kaguya Said.

"Okay, But You Can't Tell Anybody." Wolf Said.

Kaguya Crossed Her Heart, Promising She Won't Tell Anybody.

"Do You Ever Think That We Could Be... More Than A Scary Villain? That We Could Actually Be Good." Wolf Asked.

"Okay, That Sound A Little Stupid." Kaguya Said.

"What? I Poured My Heart Out To You And You Tell Me It's Stupid?" Wolf Asked While Laughing.

"I Didn't Mean Like That. Even If We Somehow Managed To Go Good, What Would We Even Do?" Kaguya Asked.

"Work For The Government, Pull Some Heists For Good." Wolf Suggested.

"I Highly Doubt The Government Would Accept Ex Cons Into Their Organizations." Kaguya Said.

"True. Be Firefighters." Wolf Added.

"If We Do That, People Just Run Back Into The Fire. Considering Whenever They See Us, They Panic And Run." Kaguya Stated.

"Then What About Us Being Cops?" Wolf Asked.

"Do You Really Think Chief Would Hire Us?" Kaguya Questioned, Raising A Brow.

"Good Point. Then How About We Start Something Small?" Wolf Suggested.

"Oh, Yeah? Like What?" Kaguya Asked.

They Heard The Cat From The Distance As They Looked Back At The Palm Tree It Was Stuck In.