"Hello. Shigaraki called us to come here," I greeted, "I'm Rogue. It's nice to see you." I forced a smile, hiding my hands behind my back.

"I'm Toga." she introduced herself blankly.

"Long time no see, bird-headed jerk." I muffled his voice as he spoke, waiting for his polite side to shine, "I-'Ll nev-er ffmrogive you- It's a pleasure to meet you." he bowed, rapidly moving his hand.

"Excuse our... rudeness. It happens sometimes." I said, glancing at the yakuza.

"I didn't expect to see you, Rogue. Thanks for coming anyway."

"It's the League of Villains. All right, let's fight." Rappa said.

"No thank you." I replied on our behalf.

"I'm sorry for what happened to Magne." Overhaul gestured to the scar on his forehead caused by Magne's attack, "It wasn't my intention to kill that man."

"Magne's a woman." Twice and I said in unison.

"Please don't get confused." Toga commented.

"I understand that you all hate me." Overhaul said as I nodded in agreement, "But since we're working together, I hope you can assist me in executing my plan."

"You jerk." Twice trembled.

"Twice!" I patted his back.

"When I first met you, you were talking nonsense and doing superficial work too." Twice's tone changed, "Well, what should we do then?"

"Sorry, Twice is usually very conflictive..." I apologised on his behalf as it seemed rude.

Overhaul nodded his head as he continued, "Like a group member, just obey my instructions. Considering this, please tell me the details of your Quirks first. So I can arrange for better support if there's an emergency."

I opened my mouth to explain, "I can use my quirk to turn invisible or phase through things... like a ghost. Anything a typical ghost can do. I can move a bit faster as well. That's... really it." I pointed to myself, explaining it in simpler terms so as to not waste time.

"Your quirk seems useful... I can't believe I didn't think of inviting you earlier," Overhaul commented.

Both Toga and Twice refused to cooperate. "If it's for an emergency, I'll tell you when it happens. Even now, I still don't like you guys," Toga replied.

"Just answer him obediently," Mimic fired back, "Don't underestimate yakuza, you jerks!"

"No. Sure enough, I can't do it. This is unacceptable," Twice whined, making me glance at him, "How gross, I won't tell you." He shook his head, showing a cross sign with his hands to the yakuza.

Oh, just cooperate please.

"What's your quirk?" the man with the bird mask and hat asked, presumably using his quirk.

"I can duplicate anything. When I use it, I need a clear image. As for people, I need height, chest size, and feet size. I need large amounts of data. I need to observe and measure carefully. Only then can I duplicate it. The difference lies with its durability. After suffering a certain level of damage, it will disintegrate. I can have two duplications at most. The second clone's durability will be even lower. After that, because of some personal reasons, I can't duplicate myself," It took a few moments to realise what he was doing, "Why? This isn't right. This isn't my usual self."