Even the eyes that Robert continously had on the woman that had her blushing in the seats whenever he threw her that award winning smile.

His muscles flexed with every movement.

His hair wet from basically falling in the murky waters.

The meat dangling from his fingers fell into the reptiles mouth, the crowd applauding at his skill.

Once the show was over, and everyone got their feel of the irwins up close, Robert was noticing the nameless woman walking out of the bleachers.

His adrenaline rushing, Bindi right behind him and pushed him slightly towards the way the young lady was going.

Riley was oblivious to it all, just making her way out of the crocoseum as everyone else. Until she was stopped by a firm grip on her wrist, allowing her to stop and turn her head as confusion etched her face.

Relief hit her as she saw the young Irwin smile at her nervously but kept a cheery aura to keep her from feeling awkward.

" Hey, Robert."

" Hey, uh...

Riley raised a brow.

" My name is Riley, we met yesterday-

" Of course I...know your name. Who can forget a pretty face?"

The very awkward and embarrassed look on Roberts face was all that Riley needed to know that he liked her.

She kept it cool as she noticed it was only them two in the crocoseum.

" You hosts a very good show, good job Robert."

" I've been doing it for so long, it just comes to me."

" Yeah, so uh- how is the family? They seem very nice."

" Oh, they're a joy! My niece she's made three, and so far everyone is...ok."

Riley couldn't help how nervous he was. It was cute, very cute and she couldn't help but laugh, but that only made him frown.

" Robert do you want to take me on a date-

" Yes!- I-I mean uh.... yeah. May I take you out?"

Riley took a few moments, playing around and looking up in the sky as though she was looking for an answer.

" I just got here. I'm not that kind of girl."

Robert could sense her playful aura and smile widely.

" You're a tease." His strong accent rumbled off his tongue.

" I like having a little fun, but I'm free, I'm single why the hell not?"

" Are you ok with me being...20?"

" You're an adult aren't you?"

He bit his lip, liking every bit of her humor and what she was telling him.

She pulled out her pin from her journal and wrote inside of it, writing her name and number on it. She tore the piece of paper off and handed it to him.

" Call me before 10 tonight."

" I can pick you up Friday. Im...off."

" I though you were working seven days a week? For a famous zoologist that would be your normal hours. "

" I have my ways."

She turned slowly, still looking behind her as she looked at the handsome guy.

" 8pm. Friday?"