The only way.

" There is only one option... Vinek kathas" As fast as the word left the Arishok lips the spears started to rain down on them. The guardsmen fell to left and right while Aveline started to back away towards the exit. Karasaad rushed towards Hawke with a roar, she disarmed him and knocked him out with ease. Hawke looked around confused, it seemed like the qunari were going easy on them. Most of the karasaad reminded at their spots and the spears seemed like they were not aimed at her.

She looked up and met the Arishok stare, her eyes widened. Was it regret she saw in those usual stern and clear eyes?

" HAWKE ! "Aveline's voice called her back from her thoughts.

She exited the compound in a hurry but made sure to guard her and Aveline's back as they left.

Aveline and Hawke left the docks in haste; the sound of heavy steps hunted them as they reached Lowtown.

"We need to do something quickly but we need help. "

" Well lucky you we just happen to like hanging around in this district." The dwarf said as he readied his crossbow. Fenris, Merill and Anders emerged from the shadows with their weapons ready.

Hawke smile at the sight of her friends and cocked her head.

" Well let the party start, " She said with a smirk as she reached for her twin blades.