Nyferia smiled and quickly took the awful green dress off her body as she stood before Aegon in her underdress. She walked over to the window and threw out the dress and smiled as her snakes looked up but then went back to their usual schemes. "In the morning, I will hire a Dornish dressmaker" Nyferia said smiling as she looked at Aegon. "Good" Aegon said as she smiled at him. "How do you feel about gold and red?" she asked, as Aegon sat down on her bed again.

"Red and gold? isn't that too Lannister?" he asked looking at her. "What colours do you think fit us then" she asked she pushed him to lay on his back as she straddled his lap. "I like the Gold, like Sunfyre" Aegon said as he smiled at Nyferia. "Red bleeding into orange with golden accents" she said. "I like it" Aegon said and smiled. "That should be your sigil" Nyferia said. "Sunfyre, a gold three headed dragon" Nyferia said. "I have thought of another" Aegon said resting his hands on her thighs as he looked at her. "And what have you thought of" she asked.

"A three headed gold dragon on a field of black with the golden spear and the red rays of the sun" Aegon said and Nyferia said. "So, Gold, we can agree that is our colour?" she asked, and he smiled, nodding his head. "Gold would be you and I" Aegon said smiling and Nyferia smiled back, before placing her lips on his.

"You and I" she said as she let her hair fall to one side. "You and I" Aegon said before flipping them over, placing one of her legs around his waist. There was a knock on the door and Aegon sighed. "I will go" Aegon said but before he could even get up, Aemond walked in which made Aegon furrow his brows. "Brother, why are you walking into my betrothed's chambers?" Aegon asked as Nyferia looked behind her at Aemond. "Mother is having a fit because the green dress was laying outside in the courtyard ripped." Aemond said. Nyferia smiled and looked at Aemond. "Good, tell her I will see Dornish dressmakers tomorrow" Nyferia said smiling at Aemond. "You are walking dangerously, good-sister" Aemond said and Nyferia smiled. "I am used to vipers and scorpions beneath my feet, Aemond, your mother cannot scare me" she said and Aemond rolled his eye before walking out of the room again.

Aemond knew his brother would be there, he always was, the two of them were attached to the hip it seemed, they couldn't do more than a few hours apart since Driftmark. He may have lost an eye, but he wasn't completely blind.

"Now, where were we" Aegon laughed as he kissed her again. "Do you think your mother will be upset if we give her a grandchild less than 9 months after our marriage" she asked and Aegon looked at her. "Oh, she would be fuming" Aegon said smiling at Nyferia. "Want to see if we can have her fuming?" Nyferia said, as her fingers trailed over Aegon's shirt. "Oh, please" Aegon said as he quickly pulled his shirt over his head as he kissed Nyferia, who laughed at his antics.

He let his hand travel up under her underdress as he slowly pulled it over her head, his lips only leaving hers for a hot second as he pulled the underdress over her head. "Don't waste time please" Nyferia said, the air thickened quickly in her room, as she looked at Aegon. Neither of them had gone further than touching themselves, and this had been something they both craved, to be with each other in every way they could.

"I do not plan on it" Aegon said as he let his hand wonder between her thighs inching closer to her heat. He let his pointer and middle finger slide between her folds, feeling her slick arousal coat his fingers easily. "Fuck" Aegon moaned as he looked down, the sun had already started to set, and the afternoon sun gave the room an orange glow. "Please, Aegon" Nyferia said her fingers combing through his long locks. But it had annoyed Aegon, he snapped out of his pleasure for a moment before reaching down in his breeches, grabbing a dagger. "What are you doing?" Nyferia asked confused. "I want to rid myself of this hair" Aegon said looking at her.

Nyferia sat up slightly and took the dagger from his hand, and she grabbed a lock before cutting it. His dagger was Valyrian steel which made cutting his locks easier. Nyferia continued, even though this would not have been the time for it, until his hair was short, shorter than usual for a Targaryen. "Perfect" Aegon said before kissing Nyferia again, who weaved her fingers in his now short locks. "I love it, as I love you" she mumbled against his lips. "You are about to love me even more" Aegon said as he kissed down her neck. He continued his kisses as his fingers rubbed slow circles around her bud, which had her moaning loudly. "Ssh, my Sun, if they find us, they will separate us until the wedding, and I cannot wait that long" Aegon said as he kissed down to her breast. "Then take me quickly" Nyferia said.

Aegon did not need to be told twice. He crawled back up again as he lined himself up. He pushed his cock into her velvet walls, and their moans rang through her room. He started to move his hips, thrust into her in a rapid pace, but Nyferia didn't mind, she could already feel the coil in her lower belly threaten to snap.

"I—" Aegon started burying his face in her neck. "I won't last" he moaned. "Then don't" Nyferia said as she hooked her legs around his waist, mewling as she heard his high-pitched moans as his hot seed filled her. She continued to rock her hips until she too felt the coil snap. She hoped his seed took, then the true chaos could begin, she also didn't oppose the thought of having a child with Aegon.

☀︎☀︎☀︎

there will be a better chapter next but these events were in my head and i couldn't write it better than this somehow