Sadness etched on Rileys face as she didn't recognize who she was actually talking to.

She knew he was famous but, he was human just like her and didn't see the reason to drool over someone she only known in pictures.

He stuffed his big hands in his pockets. Observing the woman as she gawked at his work and snapped pictures.

" I'm Robert." He announced.

" Oh, I know who you are. I really love your zoo. Is it fine if I continue taking photos."

" I don't mind it this once." He smiled.

" Are you American?" He asked.

" Can you tell?" She smiled, showing her deep dimples.

The young man blushed, looking down at his shoes.

He couldn't deny that she was beautiful.

" You sound it."

" Yes, I'm American. I'm from Pennsylvania."

" Oh, you look really young. You travel alone?"

" Yeah, I'm only 24. You look really young too. Hmm, I can say about 19 maybe 20." She snapped another picture.

" Almost 21 in December. "

" That's next month, happy early birthday Robert."

He smiled.

As though the gallery couldn't get any quieter with the acception of the snaps of her camera, Roberts mind was now in the land of trying to keep himself together as he watched the beautiful specimen wonder around his gallery observing everything.

Her big doe brown eyes widened with excitement at the movement of her eyes going from photo to photo.

" Are you ok?"

Robert shook his head, wondering the same question to himself.

" I see you're a busy man, so I'll just get out your way-

" Uh! Are you going to be here tomorrow? There's another show for the crocoseum."

Riley pursed her lips and looked at Robert.

" I just might. I mean, I'm only here for about 3 months until I go home. That's if I want to go back."

His mind was now intrigued by that statement.

" Want to go back?"

" The US will always be my home but... to be honest, I want something different."

" I think you made the right choice. And if you want to know anything about this place you ran into the right person for it."

Riley smiled.

" Thank you but, I think I got it. Have a good day."

Robert watched the young woman leave, her butt in her cotton olive green leggings going up and down. The sweat around his khakis collar collecting as he tried to get ahold of himself.

He was already hoping he saw her again.

*

A big yawn stretching her mouth widely as she put the fettuccine noodles in the strainer.

Jet lag was still present in her orbs, and the night time air coming from her window was enough for to close the window so she wouldn't freeze to death.

" It gets cold as hell at night." She mumbled to herself.

The savory aroma from her small dinner made her mouth salivate and wake up her senses.

She took the place of chicken fettuccine with her glass of wine and sat at the island as she put her focus on her phone.

Her phone rang, a number she knew all too well made her eyes roll to the back of her head.

" What is it Brandon?"

Brandon, her old boyfriend back in college before he decided to break up with her, called her phone three times a month.

" Damn, you're never like this, no hellp from the other side?"

That ending could've made her laugh, but she didn't want him to get any ideas that it'll be anything between them.

" I'm not trying to hear your sorry about why you did what you did?"

" I said I was sorry and I regret very minute of it. You know I love you."

" love isn't going out, getting high and fucking someone. And then on top of that you did it multiple times after. "

The line went silent for a little.

" Can I just take you out-

" Negative. I'm not in America anymore."

" So you really left? Damn."

Riley felt bad, but not too bad to where she was going to take Brandon back. His ego was too big and he didn't know how to be a boyfriend.

" Remember, you broke up with me."

She hung up before she can get anything else out and stuffed her face with pasta.

*