Information for the Story

1) A magical child born from one or two Squibs is called a "Squibborn" and they are held in a very high regard due to reviving one or two branches of a Magical Bloodline after just one Generation.

2) Hermione Granger's Parents are Squibs who hate everything that is Magic.

3) Instead of Marius Black who is a Squib being born a few generations before Sirius and Regulus he is the twin to Regulus Black and was sent to an Orphanage when he didn't receive a Hogwarts Letter.

3) Marius Black is Hermione Granger's Dad and he was adopted after spending 6 months in the Orphanage and when he was adopted he changed his name to John Marius Granger.

4) I will be using the Pandora Rosier headcanon for this story.

5) Hermione Granger's Mother was born Lilith Rosier and she was kicked out at 16 for being a literal sociopath and is legally insane.

6) The Dursley's are Nice People.

7) The Dursley's adopt Hermione very early in the story and she like Harry (who will go by Holly once she realizes she's Trans) is a Trans Girl.

8) Evan Rosier , Pandora Rosier, & Lilith Granger are triplets.

9) The Granger's are Homophobic, Transphobic, & Ableist.

10) Autistic! Hermione Granger.

11) Autistic! Luna Lovegood.

12) Non-Binary! Luna Lovegood.

13) Luna Lovegood uses Fae / She Pronouns.

14) Genderfluid! Xenophilius Lovegood.

15) Contortionist! Holly Potter.

16) The Trace doesn't exist.

17) Ted Tonks and Andromeda Tonks were in the same year as the Marauders.

18) Demigirl! Ginny Weasley.

19) Modern AU! (Started Writing in Early October of 2023 so it will instead take place in 2024 in the beginning of the story and after the prologue as I am considering making one.

20) Magical! Dudley Dursley.

21) The Wixen World (also known as the Wizarding world) doesn't enforce Gender Sterotypes.

22) Peacock Feathers are the signature feather of The House of Malfoy.

23) Raven Feathers are the signature feather of The House of Black.

24) Swan Feathers are the signature feather of The House of Rosier.

25) Pheasant Feathers are the signature feather of The House of Potter.

26) Other than Evan Rosier the Rosier family is a Historically Light-Leaning Gray family. 

27) Hermione's Bio Grandparents on her Mom's (Mum's) side are still alive and fairly young (even by Muggle standards) because they had the Triplets the year after they graduated Hogwarts and because this is a Modern AU! that would've been in 1995 and Hermione's Grandparents were born in 1977.

28) I previously mentioned that I was considering doing a Prologue and if I do it will basically outline how John Granger and Lilith Granger Met.

29) Molly Weasley teaches Muggle Classes at Hogwarts on Saturday from 9 AM - 2 PM and stays till 6 PM doing enrichment.

30) There will be lots of Characters of many different gender identities and backgrounds.

31) This story will contain Pureblood Politics and Wixen Nobility.

I will add more information to this as it becomes necessary and because I've been doing this for an hour and would like to move on to the actual writing soon.