Yet I'm also in a battle with myself because somehow, Pablo started to feel like an escape - away from home, when I'm with him I can just relax, and he doesn't expect anything from me. He seems to care about me.

The wedding is next week, get your mind straight.

"I could have talked with your father myself, but you won't let me." He scoffs,
"I don't want more trouble." I say, he'll only get mad at me when Pablo is gone.
"Either you come to me, or I come to you - you have the rest of the day to decide."

I open my mouth to tell him that it's not fair, but he shuts me up with his lips. He lifts me up from the sofa and places me on his desk, squeezing my ass on the way. I've noticed that he's just as possessive when he's kissing or touching me - somehow, I actually not only like it but I prefer it.

It's like he's always making sure I know that I'm his. That everyone knows. I think he even wants us to be caught sometimes.

He breaks the kiss and brushes his fingers against my lips.

"I'll never get enough."
"Really? Cause they're starting to get pretty numb." I shrug with an innocent smile.
"Is that so?" He smirks leaning in, "If that happens then you'll just have to use another method to keep our deal, for France of course."

My cheeks heat up, as I think about other methods. We've come close a couple of times but never made it. I've thought a lot about it, if maybe I'm ready to take it that far with him - I will have to eventually when we're married either way.

It's expected that we consummate the marriage on our wedding night.

Pablo's phone goes off - he grabs it and lets out a sigh.

"My meeting is about to start; it'll be half an hour to an hour max. Wait for me?" He asks, with pleading eyes.
"If you insist but remember - my time is valuable." I smile,
"I know, that's why you have my card little brat."

He places a kiss on my forehead, and the tingly feeling returns - damn that feeling.

When he's out the door, I head back to the sofa and take a seat. The restaurant is closed today because he has some big meetings with new partners and wanted it to be private so there's not much to do for me except stay here and wait.

I do some online shopping and scroll to see if I have any new messages - none. Shockingly. I haven't heard from that little freak these past days, which is weird but I'm not going to complain. Maybe they got checked into a mental hospital.

A knock on the door catches my attention,
"Come in." I say, feeling a little out of place because Pablo isn't here. The door opens, revealing Gio - one of his guards.

"Is Mr. Romero available?" He asks, in a deep voice.
"He's in a meeting." I answer. His eyes look to the figure behind the door, and he lets out a scoff, "You'll just have to wait with me until then."
"What's going on?" I ask, trying to see who it is he's dragging around.

He comes closer, "Nothing you should worry about Ms. Lyon, it's just a petty thief."
A petty thief?

My question is answered when he drags in a young girl - she looks to be around my age. Her hair is short and black, very messy and she has dirt on her fingers and face. I notice that she's wearing very baggy clothes too.

"Who is this?" I ask, looking at the poor girl getting dragged by the huge guard. She looks scared but seems to be putting on a brave face.
"No one worth knowing, I'll take care of her."
"What did she steal?" I ask, before he can leave.

He drags out something from his pocket and reveals .... Some cheese? And a box of what seems to be meat.

"It's all gone out of date, I promise." The girl mumbles,
"Don't speak to Ms. Lyon!" The guard growls, douche. She's just a young girl, that seems to be looking for some food, she even took the ones that have gone out of date.