thanksgiving - dd.

Start from the beginning

i texted dd to let him know i was here, before i got out of the car and said my goodbyes to my parents. of course, they started to lecture me, but i drained it all out when i saw dd standing at his front door, with a big ass smile on his face. 

a smile made its way to my face, as i let go of my suitcase, and ran up the side walk to dd's porch. i jumped on him, and he instantly wrapped his arms around me.

"i missed you bruh." he said into my neck, before placing soft kisses on it.

"i missed you more." i giggled, before pulling my head back. he carefully set me down, before grabbing my face with both of his hands and placing his lips on mine.

i melted into the kiss. i was so happy to be in his presence again.

he pulled away, and told me to wait there while he went to talk to my parents. i appreciated that even though he was the way he was, he was still respectful and had the decency to greet my parents.

after literally 10 minutes of standing there, he finally came back, laughing.

"its neverrr that funny." i dragged out as i wrapped my arms around him again.

"nah your dad's hilarious." he chuckled, before wrapping his arms around me. he kissed my head, before speaking up again.

"wanna go inside?" he asked. i nodded my head.
_____________________

"lina my baby!" i heard dd's mom call out from the kitchen as i was taking my shoes off. I smiled so big, and rushed to the kitchen.

"how are you hermosa?" she asked as she pulled me into a big hug. i obviously hugged her back tightly, before speaking up.

"im good ma. how you been?" i asked as we pulled away from the hug, and smiled up at her.

"im okay baby. we've missed you." she smiled as she held my face in her hands. i've always appreciated how she made me feel so comfortable and welcomed in her home and around her family. really my second mom.

she placed a kiss on my forehead, before shooing me out of the kitchen so she can clean. i giggled as i walked into the living room where dd was sitting out the couch.

"ya are really best friends." he chuckled as he held his arms out. i laughed before i grabbed his hands, and he pulled me ontop of him.

"i reallyyy missed you." he whispered as he pulled me in, and kissed my lips.

"yeah?" i smirked against his lips, and played in his hair.

"mhm. lemme show you how much." he mumbled before pulling away, and standing up with me in his arms. he walked us to his room, and laid me down on his bed before getting ontop of me.

we all know what happened next.
____________________________________

thanksgiving day.

dd's crib.📍
9:00 am
alina's pov

i woke up, tightly wrapped in dd's arms. i immediately smiled to myself, because i missed waking up like this so much. I turned around carefully, so i was now facing him.