Chapter 1- Just started

"Bryn pay attention." Michael said. "Hm? Oh yeah I am!" I said as I have to help him pick a tux for his wedding this weekend. He's getting married to Draco's older sister.

"BRYN!" Rilee Riddle yells coming into my room. "Oh hey Ry!" I said with a smile. I seen her expression of worry on her face. "What's wrong?" I said.

"I'm scared. They said the meeting tonight 2 people are getting an arranged marriage." She said. "Shit..." I said. "What if Draco and you get married?" She said starting to cry. "We'll figure it out!" I said. "Oh my god.. what if it's me and Asher!?" She said making gagging noises. "Oh hush you used to like him." I said.

"Yeah well I love my boyfriend Draco." She said. "I know." I said. "But let's not freak out about it yet." I said. "Um ladies hate to break up this little gossip girls moment but uh my tux?" Michael said. "It can wait!" Rylee yelled.

Michael rolled his eyes. "Look if you're really that worried, if it is Draco getting married it'll have to be to you because I'm getting married to his sister so he's practically Bryn's brother now and you're the only girl left. Unless they make him and Mattheo get together." He said laughing.

"Guys we have a meeting in 20 minutes!" Draco said grabbing Rilee's hand and leaving. My brother left too. Then my twin Asher walked in and grabbed his suit. I went in the bathroom and changed into my dress.

Then I saw rilee in her beautiful dress.

We all waited at the doors. Me and my brothers. I held Hudson in my arms.

Michael took Hudson from me and held him.

Tom walked in alone first.

Then Mattheo and Rilee.

Then Michael and Hudson.

Then me and Asher.

Then Draco and Delanie.

We always walk in like this and everyone sat in their right spots.

"Welcome my dears. Now my elves were to announce the topic of tonight's meeting. 2 of you young ones shall get married. This one is quite important as it is with one of my children." Voldemort said. Me and Rilee looked at each other. She might be getting married.

And it might be Draco. But at least now we know me and Draco aren't a possibility which is a reliever.

"It shall be, Pansy Parkinson and My son Mattheo Riddle." He said. How dare he smirk. Mattheo looked at his father in disbelief. "Father you- you must be mistaken. Will you please take into account everyone knows how i feel towards Parkinson? I mean good heaven's I don't need a reputation like that. She's a slut-" Mattheo rambled. Me and Pansy don't get alone very well but at the end of the day she hasn't done me wrong.

"Excuse you! You've made quite the reputation for yourself in that sense! That is NO way to talk about a woman you foul greedy little-" I stood up saying. "SILENCE! Goodness children take a seat. Mattheo it is indeed your choice. And I understand your frustration, so in result I'll give you a deal," voldemort said. The smirk slowly growing to a grin on his Sly, greasy, disgusting face.

"You will be given a choice, if you don't decide, you along with the 2 choices will be executed. Understood?" He said suspiciously. "Of course father and I will show great appreciation towards the case." Mattheo said with a glimpse of hope.

"Your first choice is Pansy Parkinson, your second is Astoria Greengrass." He finished. "Astoria. Easy." Mattheo said.

"Alrighty then." And with a wave of his hand a screaming for mercy Parkinson was dragged to her feet. Her family silently sobbing. "Avada Kedavra," and as Pansy dropped coldly with no hesitation he nodded to Nagini and the snake fed on her fresh body.

I tried my best not to cry. I glared at Mattheo, who avoided eye contact with anyone in the room. "Since that was Oh so easy and Nagini seems to still be hungry you have one more choice. This one I don't want to hear loudly. You shall wait until after the meeting. Tonight. Be smart. Your last choices are miss Greengrass and Miss Hollow." He said. I looked up in shock.

"Oh hell no." Asher angrily mumbled. He stood up. "I refuse to give permission for this marriage!" He yelled. "NO! Asher sit!" I pulled his hand. "He'll probably choose Astoria it'll be alright. Don't go getting yourself killed." I whispered pulling him down until he's sitting in his chair.

"Yeah well I hope you realize if he chooses Astoria you'll be killed." He said. I realized my position right now. "I'd rather be dead than married to that horrid beast." I said proudly.

Me and Mattheo don't get along very well.

We quite literally have wanted to kill each other since 1st year when he dropped a cauldron on my foot and never apologized.

During the meeting they explained the 'expectations' and all and how we were to work together at school. Therefore everyone will believe me and Mattheo are off on dates but in reality we are working on tasks if we were chosen.

As the meeting went on I gave Astoria a sorrow look. We were both in a really bad position. But as I gave sympathy she smirked evilly and slipped under the table. I was the only one who noticed other than her parents who also smirked subtly.

I glance at mattheo who then shifted uncomfortably- Oh shit. Then I realized what she was doing.

Manipulation

Then the meeting ended and we all went to our rooms.

"Rilee, he's gonna pick Astoria I'm gonna die." I said trying not to cry. My brothers, Tom and Rilee were in the room with me.

Rilee sat on my bed and put her arms around me. "It'll be okay I'm sure we can work something out." Rilee said.

Michael paced around the room. "He can't kill my little sister because of some idiot boy- i-I won't let him. It's bullshit." "Oh yeah? And how do you propose we stop him hm?" Draco said walking in.

Tom started laughing. Asher stood up furiously and slammed him against my door. "You think this shits funny? what's wrong with you huh? You're a simp for my sister but the one time we need you to help- you fucking laugh!?" He spat in his face getting more and more angry by the second.

"No..." Tom said pushing Asher off of him. "I find it funny you all believe he would choose Astoria." He said fixing his shirt. We all looked at him confused.

"You and Mattheo hate each other why the hell would you know this?" Rilee said. "Do you know why we hate each other?" He said with all of us slowly piecing things together. "Yeah, now if you'll excuse me I have a stressed little brother to tend to." Tom said walking out the door.