Girl Meets Thanksgiving pt 1

Cory and Topanga was hosting this year's Thanksgiving, While Topanga's preparing the food Cory was standing in front of the door shouting Shawn's name every time he heard someone's doorbell rang.

"Is Dad okay?" Riley look at her father as she was walking towards Topanga, "Nahh he just miss your uncle Shawn" Topanga smiled sarcastically, "they saw each other not to long ago" Riley look at Cory in Cringe face, "You get excited every time you see Maya" Auggie Said, Riley look at her and smile.

"I do not get excited when I see Maya" Riley Said and crossed her arms, "Really??" Topanga sarcastically said and crossed her arms, Riley nodd in answer while looking at Auggie and Her Mom.

"Maya!!" "Shawn!!" Cory And Riley yelled as the doorbell rang, "you are not excited at all" Auggie said and Riley ran to the door.

"Shawn" Cory said as he open the door, "it's me Losers" Maya said smiling at Cory, "Maya" Riley excitedly yelled and hugged Maya, "we were at your bay window 10 minutes ago Riley" Maya said while Riley's hugging her.

"Your not Shawn" Cory said in disappointment when the doorbell rang again, "Shawn!!" Cory yelled and open the door, "it's Me" his parent said in union as Cory opened the door, "Hi" Topanga waved her hand to them, "i am the problem, it's me" Amy whisper to her husband.

"Grandma, Grandpa" Auggie Ran to them and gave them a hugged, "Hey girls" allan said and gave maya and Riley a hugged.

"I am excited to see what you prepare us Topanga" Amy smiled while Topanga was preparing the table, "Really?" Topanga asked disbelief at what she heard "No" Her mother in law said and Laugh, "my whole life" Topanga said while the girls were looking at her.

"Riley, Maya Since we're not going to spend Christmas together I am going to give you our gift early" Allan Said and the two teens got excited, "What is it, grandpa?" Riley asked excitedly "here it goes" Allan Said and point at the door.

The door opens and Joshua came into the living room, "Boing" Maya said pointing at josh "Not you" Allan Said "Her" Amy finished her sentence and A brunette Girl came into the house.

"Taylor!!" Both Riley and Maya yelled as they saw the twenty years old girl stand in front of them, "Is it you?" Riley asked and touch her face using her pointing finger.

"It's you" Riley yelled when she believe that the girl she treat as her big sister was in front of her, "I've missed you" Maya hugged her and Riley joined the hug.

To be continued

Hope you like the first part of this story, I love Gmw and Sofia so much that I made this story hope you support me love you all.