For females.

"I made you some french toast, Kunikuzushi." Ei spoke plastering a smile on her face, "since when have you been a good mom" I weakly laughed heading to the kitchen, Miko was there waiting for me.

"Well hello dear~" she greeted me, she's my mom's girlfriend, we've never had any big issues but i don't like her. "Good morning." I sat on my chair taking a bite of the breakfast that Ei made, "Aren't you excited for your first day of school?" She asked getting off her chair and opening the fridge "No." I replied eating more of the toast, "You know Kuni, things won't improve unless you let them, we're all trying really hard to make your life a bit better."  She said, I glared at her "you really think years of seeing no worth in me and abandoning me will pay off with a stupid breakfast and some pathetic words? I do not seek your sympathy." I finished my breakfast and walked out the door grabbing my bag and heading to my mother's car.

Miko soon followed and got in the car herself, there it was, the suffocating awkward silence.

Ei finally started the car and headed to school.

The weather was cold and rainy, I looked at the foggy window and the raindrops that were dripping down the window,'I place my bet that the raindrop on the left will win.' I thought to myself, the two raindrops began sliding downwards and the left one slid first, winning the raindrop race, I smiled.

"Although he may seem cruel, He's still just a little child on the inside"

W

e finally reached school, "Kunikuzushi,please address me and Miko formally in school, It's principal Raiden and vice principal Yae to you, am I heard?" She looked into my eyes from the mirror.

"Yeah,whatever."

I got out of the car, walking to the door of the school.

Ei and Miko followed behind me and told me to follow them to some room.

"student Council"

Ei knocked on the door and slowly opened it, there were a few students inside.

"Scaramouche, this is the student council, student council, this is my son, Raiden Scaramouche." I looked around.

They introduced themselves to me but none of them seemed interesting to me.

"Hello! I'm (Name), It's wonderful to finally meet you Raiden Scaramouche" There she was, the only one who really stood out to me, she was really pretty but just as annoying as everyone else.

"well, Scaramouche would you like to pick out a student to take care of you?" Ei stated "what? You want me to be babysat?" I was pissed, "yes, since you don't want to choose I'll choose for you, Ganyu you'll be the one taking care of him from now on in school."  "Ah I'm sorry Miss Raiden however my schedule is very packed" ,i sighed in relief.