" I asked if you wanna go to the hospital or some , You want me to bring you some ?" He said calmer.

"Yeah maybe some tylenol "

" Aight , I gotchu "

I rested my eyes until whatever time he decided to come.

Awaking from my nap I heard the front door open I grabbed my phone checking the time reading 12:00am , I'm glad I decided to take a nap he didn't come til 3 hours later.

" You good ?" He said setting the bag down on the table.

" Yeah , I just woke up " I said sitting up.

He opened the bag taking out Ginger ale , peppermints and Tylenol.

" Thanks for getting them " I smiled.

" So , you don't hurt anymore ?" He asked looking at me.

" No , my feet just sore " I said. , I couldn't even make it to work today , how sore they were.

He lifted up my leg placing my feet on his lap and started to massage them which sparked a lil sum sum inside me.

" That's so sweet " I said admiring his fresh braids.

" Yeah " He said.

" You sure you don't need to go to the hospital , why you ain't fall asleep in yo bed ?" He asked pointing at the room.

" I'm sure , I felt to dizzy to walk for real " I looked down.

" You ate ? " He asked.

" No , I am hungry though I want canes " I smiled.

" Aight' tell me what you want from there " He asked

" 3 finger combo , and a lemonade "

" Ima go get it , I want you to lay in the room though, so you can be comfortable in your bed " He said helping me up off the couch.

He held onto my arms and walked me into my bedroom and helped me into bed.

" You want the cover over you ? "

" Mhm " I smiled watching as he placed the cover me.

I felt like his lil princess.

" Ima turn the tv on " He said.

He walked out the room grabbing his keys to go get my food.

I laid my head on my pillow thinking about my future.

𝐙𝐲𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡|𝟐𝟏|
𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐃𝐢𝐞𝐠𝐨 , 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚
𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞&𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

Pulling inside Canes , I ordered the 3 finger combo and a lemonade , the good thing was it right down the street.

Lord , what the fuck am I doing ? I don't even fuck with this girl for real. Barley like her bitch ass.

I drove off pulling back inside her house garage. I got out of my car opening her door since I took the key.

" She must turned off all the lights " I said to my self cutting the lights back on in the room. I walked in seeing her half way sleep laying her head down.

" I got yo food " I said giving it to her.

" Thank you , you about to go ?" She said looking up at me sad , She act like she scared to be alone.

" Uh yeah ,  why would I stay ?" I raised my eyebrow.

" To make sure i'm okay .. I don't wanna throw up again I hate the feeling. It scares me " She said taking out her fries.

" I got you some medicine , that ain't gonna stop it ?" I asked.

"  No , it's just natural for me to throw up I guess , not feel dizzy though I don't know after I eat i'll just go right back to sleep."

" I was looking at gender reveal themes " She said eating the chicken.

" Aw for real ?"

" Yeah , what you think about Lemons or limes for the theme " She smiled at me.

What the fuck kinda shit is this ?

" Uh , how about princesses or knights ? " I suggested.

" Ou , I like that one ! "

" Fasho "

" You wanna stay here with me til I fall asleep ?" She asked.

" It's 1:15am Kyonc'e .. "

" Never mind then " She sighed.

" Nah , I got you , Ima be in the living room you got extra covers or some ?"

" Yeahh , in the cabinet I got towels if you wanna take a shower "

" Aight "

I went to the cabinet grabbing a big towel and a small towel turning on the shower water to luke-warm.

Taking off my clothes , I then heard the door open up and there stood Kyonc'e and I covered myself up so she wouldn't see me naked.

" You needa learn to nock girl " I said.

" don't you see me naked ?"

"This my bathroom boy " She chuckled. "Did you even eat all your food?" I asked ready for her to get the fuck off , so I can bath.

" No , that's why I came in here I started feeling sick again. I hope I don't be sick throughout my whole pregnancy" She said looking down wrapped up in a cover.

" Go lay down , ima be there give me like 20 minutes " I said unwrapping my self.

" Okay "

I applied soap on the towel and washed myself up , Since I had just got my hair done I tried not to get it wet.

Damn man , so this shit really about to my life? I'm lowkey fucked up , I can't even lie. How we get so deep so fast?

I showered up for about 15 minutes and stopped the shower once I stepped out I quickly dried myself off and put on some extra shorts I brung. Ima sleep shirtless tonight.

I walked out the room seeing Kyonc'e laying under her bear watching a disney movie. " Big ass baby " I chuckled.

" Stop , You wanna watch it with me ? It's shrek my favorite movie " She smiled making room for me to lay down.

" Ion like shrek " I said.

" Shrek ain't do nothing to you , now get in the bed " She rolled her eyes.

I got in the bed leaving a lil room between us , She laid her head on my shoulder. I ain't even move her I just let her lay down on me and watch the movie.

" All I be needing is somebody to talk to for real , thank you for coming through for me no matter how I long we went without talking I know this is random , but Thank you "

" Fasho , we gone get through this " I said rubbing my hands through her hair.

——

Comment and vote

Thoughts ?

She seems so excited