"What're you doing here?"

Start from the beginning

He nodded, "Yeah, me and my brother love watching you fight."

"Well, if you get me to where I want to go, alive. Then I'll give ya my signature. Deal?"

"Deal." He quickly says.

Surprisingly, he didn't even say a word after that and before I knew it, we arrived at my destination. The dude gave me a piece of paper and I signed it twice, one for him, one for his brother. I went to give him the fare but he quickly waved off and said it was on the house, which was weird, but I can't complain.

Here I am, standing outside Kelley's apartment building with the biggest shit eating grin on my face. While I walked in and took the elevator up to her floor, I was thinking about what her reaction would be. I was so deep in thought that I didn't realise that the elevator dinged.

I quickly got off and checked Becky's message to see what apartment number Kelley is in. After walking down a fair bit. I found myself standing in front of her door.

Taking a deep breath, I knocked on her door. I heard a plate being put down and the sound of footsteps right after. The door knob turned and the door opened.

"Hey Kel." I said to her.

She just stared at me for a few seconds before pulling me in a tight hug and giving me a kiss on the lips.

"What're you doing here? I thought you wouldn't be up here in a month." Kelley asked me, her voice in disbelief.

"Nah it ain't. It's this Friday. So I decided to come up now so I can spend the week with you,"

Eventually Kelley let me go, and then let me in. I walked in and took in my surroundings. The place was neat, very clean; I couldn't believe how orderly it was. There was no clutter anywhere. Everything was organised and arranged.

I looked around some more and saw that there was some mail in a basket on the counter top.

"Nice place Kel, so clean!" I commented, turning my attention back to Kelley.

She chuckled, "Yeah, I try. Now come on, let's go sit down and watch something. I made myself a big salad that I can't eat by myself.

I put my bag down on one of her chairs and sat on the couch next to Kelley. She instantly wrapped her arms around my body and snuggled up against me, I grabbed the bowl of salad she had been eating off her coffee table and took a bite of it.

"Mmm, what sort of salad is this?" I asked before having a bit more.

"I dunno, I just threw anything I wanted in it really. Now give me the fork, I want some more of it too." She snatched the fork out of my hand and I looked at her with a 'What?' expression to which she chuckled in response.

After what felt like hours sitting here eating, watching TV, it was dark outside. I let out a loud yawn and Kelley put the empty bowl in the sink, "That flight killed you huh?"

"Yep," I stood up and stretched my arms before grabbing my bag, and walking into Kelley's room.

I dropped my bag on the floor next to her dresser and pretty much just took my shirt and shoes off, leaving me in my shorts and sports bra. I jumped as I felt Kelley warp her arms around me from behind and kiss my neck, and I let a moan escape from my lips.

Her hands ran all over my abs and I leant back into her, her lips sucking my sweet spot, "Jesus Kel........you missed me that much?" I breathed out.

"Mhmm,"

I turned around and faced her, before pulling her into a deep kiss, my tongue entering her mouth. She moaned and then pushed me onto her bed, "Are we really doing this?" I asked, and she smirked and shook her head.

"Damn it. You got me all worked up," I complained.

Kelley undressed and laid down next to me, "We can just kiss all night, if you want?"

I grinned as we climbed underneath the covers. Her hand went straight back to my chest and started moving its way upwards towards my breasts, teasing them, while our lips continued connecting with passionate kisses.

Kelley started rubbing her leg between mine, rubbing my clit, causing me to grind against her thigh. She rolled us over so she was straddling my hips, and I moaned into her mouth. Our tongues danced in their own rhythm, and then we stopped and snuggled together under the sheets.

"So, how'd you get my address?" She suddenly asked me as her fingers began stroking circles against my abdomen.

"Becky told me. I asked her for it since I wanted to surprise you."

"Oh yeah? Well it worked," She leant in and kissed me once more, "Thanks babe. I'm soo happy that you're here. I missed you so much."

I smiled "I did too, baby. So don't think too hard about it," I smiled as I wrapped an arm around her, pulling her closer into me.

"I won't. I love you."

"Love you too. Now let's sleep"

"Okay," She replied and closed her eyes.

Within ten minutes, Kelley's breathing evened out and her head fell into my shoulder. I kept running my fingers through her hair until I finally drifted off into peaceful dreams, thinking about how lucky I am at this moment.

**********************

So yeah, I'm seriously considering posting some unfinished works up on here as is. Some are real short, some are long, but I may post them up one by one or just post them all under one work.

Thanks for reading so far, next part maybe up sometime tomorrow, if not, then the next day it will be. :)