𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚛 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛

Start from the beginning

"Johnny?" Daniel asked once more. The two quietly opened and closed the second bedroom door. Tessa panicked as she held her hands on her head, pacing back and forth as they heard arguing in the living room.

"I'm dead. I'm so dead." She mumbled over and over again. She quickly found her shoes, putting them on.

"You're not dead." Robby tried to reassure, but there was still doubt evident in his voice. Tessa jumped as she heard the door being kicked down.

"Sam? Tessa?" Daniel called out as he walked through the apartment.

"I'll just go out there, tell him it's my fault." She nodded her head as she tried to make her way to the bedroom door, stopping as Robby grabbed her quickly.

"No, you're not doing that." He whispered, pulling her away from the door.

Sam quickly woke up at the shouting.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Johnny shouted. Robby quickly re-shut the door as he looked at Sam.

"What's going on?" Sam mumbled, sitting up as she tried to find her phone. Chaos was brought into the living room as Johnny tried to stop Daniel from going to the bedroom, leading to a fight.

Johnny kicked Daniel into the tv, making the object and the LaRusso fall to the ground. Tessa's eyes widened at the noise.

"We're so dead." She mumbled as Sam nodded her head.

"What is going on out there?" Sam questioned as she stood up.

"I have to stop this." Tessa spoke as she moved Robby out of the way and opened the door.

"Dad, don't!" She yelled, Sam and Robby right behind her.

"Dad, stop!" Sam yelled.

"Don't!" Robby quickly yelled. Robby grabbed onto his father as he pulled him back, Tessa doing the same with her father.

"Sam, Tessa. What happened? Are you guys okay?" Daniel asked through heavy breaths, grabbing onto both of the girls.

"Yeah, I... we're fine." Sam struggled to speak.

"Why didn't one of you call or text us?" Daniel yelled, angrily looking between the both of them.

"Mr. LaRusso, it was my fault. I brought them here." Robby quickly interrupted as he tried to take the blame.

"Robby." Tessa mumbled, her eyes softening.

"Wait, don't even start. I gave you a second chance. This whole thing was a big mistake." Robby was on the verge of tears as Daniel yelled at him, moving his hands to help him speak. "You know, you wanna end up like him, that's up to you." Daniel quickly grabbed onto Tessa and Sam. "Alright, come on girls."

"Dad, please stop." Tessa mumbled, also on the verge of tears.

"Tessa, I don't want to hear it. Let's go." Daniel sternly spoke as he dragged Tessa and Sam out the door. Daniel paused as he was about to leave, looking at Johnny one last time. Tessa looked at Robby, a tear running down her eyes at the sight of the boy before Daniel pulled Sam and Tessa through the door and slammed it shut.

"It wasn't his fault." Tessa spoke as she buckled herself in. Daniel sighed as he looked at her.

"Tessa, I've been patient with you lately. I haven't yelled at you; I haven't done anything to you. But when this happens along with me hearing you went to the Cobra Kai dojo, you have to expect me to give you some type of punishment." He pulled the car out of the apartment parking lot. Tessa's eyes widened as he spoke. "You broke my trust."