"Cap, you got incoming." Stark's voice warned. There was a large crash as Steve's voice groaned.

"Incoming already came in. Stark, you worry about bringing the city back down safely. The rest of  us have one job, tear these things apart. You get hurt, hurt them back. You get killed, walk it off."

"Don't think you can walk off death, Cap, but okay." I quipped. 

"You ready for round two?" I asked Loki, who flipped two daggers. 

"After you, my dear."

And together, we leapt into the fray.

***************************************************************************************

It seemed the rising city encouraged a new wave of Ultron bots to attack, so Loki and I were kept on our toes. 

My gun was on its last 5 bullets. 

"5."  

It hit the foot of a bot, which crashed and exploded.

"4." 

A headshot. It fell to the ground.

"3." 

A young man was cornered by a bot, which held up a hand. I heard the repulser warming up and shot it just before it fired. The man looked shocked and grateful. "Get to safety!" I yelled at him, jumping onto the back of one that approached Loki from behind. Grabbing its head, I snapped it off and jumped down, landing in an army roll and straightening up.

"Mia, I need cover!" My Uncle yelled. I sprinted over to him. 

"2." 

I destroyed two, the bullet going straight into the one behind.

"1."  

The final shot was fired, and I was out of bullets. I reholstered my gun (no point throwing away a perfectly good weapon) and reached into my pocket, which had an undetectable extension charm, pulling out a bow and a quiver brimming with arrows. They were charmed to return to the quiver so I would never run out, which came in handy during battles like these. 

I heard Wanda yelp in fright. I looked at Loki, who seemed to know what I was thinking. "I'll be alright, go to her!" He yelled over the thrum of battle. I smiled and ran in her direction. It seemed Uncle Clint had the same idea and followed behind, doing flips and parkour without batting an eyelid. We found Wanda, who looked overwhelmed. Before I could say anything, we were ushered inside by my Uncle, as a barrage of repulsor blasts from a group of Ultrons attacked the ground. 

It seemed Wanda was close to a panic attack as she crawled into cover. "How could I let this happen?" She stammered, tears in her eyes.

"Hey, hey, you okay?" My Uncle asked, looking over at her.

"This is all our fault."

"Hey, look at me. It's your fault, it's everyone's fault. Who cares? Are you up for this? Are you?  Look, I just need to know. Because the city is flying. Okay. Look, the city is flying, we're fighting an army of robots and Mia, who is a literal witch, and I are currently armed with a bow and arrow. None of this makes sense."

Light beamed through the room as holes in the wall were created, but Uncle Clint stood up and shot an arrow through one of them, a faint explosion signalling the destruction of another Ultron.

"But I'm going back out there because it's my job. Okay? And I can't do my job and babysit. It doesn't matter what you did or what you were. If you go out there, you fight, and you fight to kill. Stay in here, you're good. I'll send your brother to come find you. But if you step out that door, you are an Avenger."