❏ Chapter 6 [Collab Special (2)]

Start from the beginning

At this point, Hamleto was so stunned to speak and so embarrassed, That he facepalmed so hard that the slap hurts more than the truck-kun.

I sigh as I walk by the counter and see short comic strips and newspapers and get distracted and dissolved by it. I enjoyed reading the short comic. I laugh and giggle a little because of the small actions that were being made.

Leto stared at me weirdly and after he stared at me, He went to the librarian.

I then looked at Ai watching her read the titles of the books thinking what books were needed for the trip to Laputa.

"Excuse me miss, may I ask, Is there a book section about Laputa?" I heard Leto speak to the librarian in the distance. The librarian stopped tidying her books and gave her full attention to Leto.

At the distance, I saw a familiar book cover and I widened my eyes and sprinted next to Leto "WOAAAAAAH! IS THAT JACK RIPPER'S DIARY?! I have one on my boat." I was excited because the last library at the Tsardom doesn't have rare books that I have.

Leto's ears have reddened as he tries his best to contain his second hand embarrassment as he took a deep breath as he waited patiently for the kind librarian's answer.

The librarian was surprised at me, people barely see enthusiastic loud extroverts in the library. I'm like a pokemon who is rare to catch- I mean meet, She just smiled and said "Yes it is, There are only 25 original copies left in the world, Well recorded at least."

I always wanted to discuss this topic, So I asked her "Why don't they make more copies?" I always wonder, Just always but never get the chance to get the answer, My ears became silent as I waited patiently for the librarian to answer.

"The sale never skyrocketed and it never made it mainstream and copyright distribution." She answered, My brain releases dopamine as the world begins moving once more.

"And for this young lady's question, the book's section might be a little secretive. So I'll be the one who will lead the way. Please follow me." The librarian said with the smile as she stopped putting books up on the shelves.

"Lady." I thought as I laughed internally, I then created a joke "Want an umbrella madam?" I started wheezing at this point and dying internally.

"Haha.. Funny." Leto said with a sarcastic voice as he rolled his eyes, He seems like he isn't having it right now.

As we were following the librarian, We went downstairs to the 3rd floor as the cold cobblestone walls and stairs echoed with the sounds of our footsteps.

The librarian got the keys wrong several times, She tried to unlock it several times then it finally opened.

As I see history in my eyes unfolding right in front of me, I started drooling on what things I can learn at this section of the library.

Leto sweats in front of me because of my drool. Then he observes the room and reads every book's title. Finally Theo entered the room and went to his owner who was observing every single book.

I grabbed the book and started flipping pages faster than Claude's Wife's life support.

I read books for a living, Remember I have no tragic childhood nor a happiest one either. As I flipped through the pages.

"Huh?" Leto looked around as he stared at the book. He grabbed the book and opened it. It's a book encoded into several languages including goat's language and the thorns. He attempted to understand it without the required knowledge to read it.

Ai then just jumped to Leto's face and scratched the face as she meowed as he landed at her feet.

Leto can only yelp at the sudden pain that is given by a cat, He healed himself with a healing spell.