"What are you going after this?" I questioned him while putting my cheeks onto my hand's palm that was standing on the table.

"No clue, No plans yet." Altus said as his face told me that he was thinking about something.

"Maybe go somewhere." 

I took the last bite of my dark chocolate cake and felt a bitterness, sourness, and sweetness at the same time in my mouth. Then when I was heard Altus's words I stared at Altus right in his eyes, I was really interested in his next destination.

"Hey, I'm wondering. What place are you curious about going to but aren't allowed to go?" Altus interrogated me as he took his last bite of banana split as well.

"Huh? What are you planning...?" I asked him warily of his motive.

"Repay your kindness by saving my waiting afterlife." He explained as he yawned and fidgeted with the hood of the cloak that I gave him earlier.

Then, I started to think about it and one by one a place's name that I read in a book appeared in my head. One place interests me beside the World Tree, Laputa. The castle in the sky, it is a legendary place. But I doubt that we'll find it.

"Maybe Laputa...?" As I tilted my head, I hesitated and doubted

"Laputa? Wow, Hard destination." Altus laughed as he looked like he remembered something.

I nodded a little.

Theo, who looked at Altus, Ai, and me could only sit properly with a very confused face. Theo lent his palm to me and stared at me with an adorable face as if he was telling me to explain it to him about what we were discussing.

I laughed a bit at Theo's attempt

"Indeed it is a hard destination," I admitted

"We can go to another place if you want." I added as I played with Theo's fluffy palm and patted his furred head adoringly.

Theo barked at me and pouted because his owner, who is me, didn't explain to him.

Altus hummed for a while, then closed his eyes as if he was thinking about the decision. He smiled, and said "Then, let's go to laputa then." He giggled and got up from the previous chair.

"You sure? But how do we get there?" I wanted to make sure of Altus's decision, 'How?' was the thoughts that was wandering in my mind. Then, I also got up from the chair.

"I dunno, Build a plane? Hahaha! Bet, After a month we'll be going to Laputa." Altus was quite determined and eager, He then grabbed me by the wrist and tried to find a nearby library.

I chuckled sarcastically as I still got dragged by Altus, 'After one month? with a plane? is it even possible? what if we'll ended up dead when we tried to go there?'

___________________

Altus POV

We finally arrived at the nearest library around us, As I saw a newspaper with drawings through the window. I rushed and excitedly went inside and shouted "OIII!!!!!!! WHERE DA LAPUTA BOOKS?!" I wasn't thinking straight.

Leto who was following me. As he was behind me, His first action was covering his own face with his tiny hands and I was visibly confused as to why he was covering his face while he was all red.

The library turned their head to us with a neutral displeasure, Then they turned their heads slowly at their books.

I glared at them then gave them the squinted face (-_-) and said out loud with no shame "Rude." I rolled my eyes.