part 2

I was at my father's funeral, only my grandmother and I were there, my father only had one older brother and his parents passed away a long time ago and unfortunately my uncle was not in Loundbridge.
Life without my father and living alone with my grandmother would bring me great misery.

I was on my way to my father's art studio to look at his paintings a couple of times, but as I was about to enter my grandmother slammed the door shut. I was speechless, I just looked at her with some bewilderment, I didn't know what was going on.

*Yuzuki: To this room...don't even think of entering.

I could see in her face coldness and hatred towards me, so I ran away from there.
Days went by and there wasn't a moment I didn't think about my father. I saw a picture of my mom on my desk table, I smiled at the picture and took it. I went to the kitchen where my grandmother was preparing lunch and very shyly I approached her with the photo in my arms.

 I went to the kitchen where my grandmother was preparing lunch and very shyly I approached her with the photo in my arms

*Rias: Grandma...can you tell me about my mommy? I didn't know her and I want to know a lot more about her. Daddy told me that she was a great hero.

My grandmother stopped chopping vegetables as soon as she heard me mention my mother. She still without looking at me said the following:

*Yuzuki: Yes, .... she was a great hero .... you said it right, "she was".....

She stopped chopping the vegetables and tightened her grip on the knife she was holding, turned to where I was and with a somber and macabre face she slowly approached me.

*Yuzuki: how dare you....a talk about my daughter...when you....you KILLED HER!!!! SHE WAS THE ONLY PERSON I HAD IN THIS LIFE AND YOU.... BRAT...YOU WERE ONLY BORN TO RUIN EVERYTHING!!!! I was against the wall, falling to the floor and trembling, my grandmother grabbed me by the neck of my dress, raised her knife and then scored my abdomen over and over again without a shred of mercy.

Rias: NOOO! NOOO! GRANDMA, IT HURTS! STOP!

yuzuki: DON'T FORGET YOU LITTLE BASTARD...THAT FROM HERE...FROM THE BELLY....TU YOU KILLED MY DAUGHTER! DON'T FORGET THAT FROM THIS BELLY YOU KILLED MY AKIKOOO!!!!!

TU YOU KILLED MY DAUGHTER! DON'T FORGET THAT FROM THIS BELLY YOU KILLED MY AKIKOOO!!!!!