THE WINDS OF WINTER

THE WINDS OF WINTER
act     one.

VISERRA VELARYON ( TARGARYEN )firstborn child and daughter to rhaenyra and daemon targaryen

firstborn child and daughter to rhaenyra and daemon targaryen

" YEARS AGO DURING THE CONQUEST, it is known that Queen Rhaenys and her dragon, Meraxes, took flight to Dorne. Arriving in Hellhot determined to make the Dornish yield, Meraxes, who originated from Old Valyria, returned with arrows penetrating the delicate structure of her wings; blood running down in rivulets along the once prominent silver scales. The dragon, albeit healed with time, seemed to be injured beyond repair, though it did not hold a light to the rider upon her back. Struck with an arrow piercing through her armoured chest, Queen Rhaenys died at the hands of the Dornish, still strapped to her beloved dragon's back where she was returned to her brother and husband, Aegon Targaryen I.

Since then, the dragon of deistic beauty and old age had lived the remainder of her life near Dragonstone, taking no other rider and alighting those aflame who attempted to claim the beast. That was, until, a dragonless young Targaryen girl, with all the kind hearted nature and playful attitude of Rhaenys, stumbled accidentally upon the largest living dragon at that time, claiming Meraxes as her own, a feat that had been marked near impossible save for the daughter of Rhaenyra Targaryen.

The history of Targaryen's by Archmaester Gyldayn has it written that the only living daughter to Rhaenyra and Daemon Targaryen was named Viserra, the last rider of Meraxes and once heir to the Iron Throne. Most of her accounts are true, ones that had not been milked down to a thin and frail account due to the passing years anyhow; all except one. Love, as ever a great downfall, was something that Viserra succumbed to as easily as a moth would to a flame.

( Throughout all I desired: revenge, bloodshed, need, nothing came as close as my yearning for her

( Throughout all I desired: revenge, bloodshed, need, nothing came as close as my yearning for her. As if the Gods crafted her solely for me, I had to have her. And I would. )

— AEMOND TARGARYEN
love interest to viserra velaryon
act one

— AEMOND TARGARYEN love interest to viserra velaryonact one

MILLY ALCOCKVISERRA VELARYON
( TARGARYEN )

Rhaenyra Targaryen — Mother
Daemon Targaryen — Birth Father
Laenor Velaryon — Foster Father
King Viserys I — Grandsire
Jacaerys, Lucerys & Joffrey Velaryon — Brothers
Aemond Targaryen — Uncle/Lover
Ser Erryk Cargyl — Her Sworn Protector
Cregan Stark — Future...

HELLOOOO !!!
i'm back !! sorry for disappearing and leaving you all in the dust, i've been focusing on my other tiktok account @rvsenyras but i've been missing writing lately, especially with the new season.
i'm going to be rewriting the chapters, there will be a prologue that will encompass all of viserra's childhood stuff with aemond and the story will pick up after the ten year time skip so episode 8. i never liked writing the first few episodes and you can tell.

also new plot and name !! just an au if meraxes did survive, and i liked the name viserra better. i hope you enjoy the new story !!