Chapter 2

>> Hallo! It's the author here, I forgot to mention in the first chapter but if you haven't seen season 2 of Mp100 or you haven't finished season 1 than you might have some questions, or at least be a tad confused as to why certain things are not being questioned or why a hand full of characters are acting a certain way, you might not even know a character. Watching season 2 or finishing season 1 is not necessary for you to enjoy the story but it might help answer some questions you might have within the story itself. Alright I'll let you read the story now!

Mob can feel someone staring at him. That's not unusual though, alot of things tend to stare at him. He never figured out why though. Well there are alot of factors that play into it, but still he glanced around the room and found nothing.

'Best not to think about that kind of thing right now. I have to focus on at least trying to understand this problem. I really wish Ritsu was here, he'd help me understand.' Math is one of Mob's least favorite subjects, he's no that good at it, in turn he often seeks the help of his brother.

At Mob's left a certain pink haired psychic was staring daggers at the wall next to him 'Of course the one time someone notices me is the time where I actually don't want to be noticed. This is odd though, most people don't notice me staring. He also seems to get stares often. I wonder by who, no one here bats an eye at him. I wonder.'

Progress twords Mob's explosion 72%

Then the bell rang. Indicating the ending of another hectic day for Kusuo. He wanted to follow Mob to his work to see exactly what he does, but he really didn't want to feel like a stalker.

'If he can feel me just staring at him normally he might notice something when I use clairvoyance. No one has really been able to tell when I staring at them, why can he?' Saiki's thoughts seemed to run more rampant as he walked home.

Mob on the other hand was making his way to the Spirit's and Such Consultation Office while thinking through his day.

'I wonder what was staring at me in math today. I didn't see an evil spirit, actually I haven't seen many evil spirits at all. I didn't even see Dimple today, he might be helping Master. It is wierd that I haven't heard from him all day though.'

Progress twords Mob's explosion 75%

Mob walked through the door to be greeted by Reigan and Serizawa. Dimple was floating above the couch with an annoyed look on his face.

Mob walked twords the couch and began asking the question that had been bugging him on the way home. "Dimple, why weren't you at school with me today?"

Dimple looked shocked then proceeded to start shouting in dismay. " YOU REALLY THINK IM GOING THERE?! WITH HIM AROUND?!? DO YOU WANT ME EXORCIZED!?!?"

Mob was.....confused. Who was Dimple talking about? Reigan and Serizawa obviously shared the same thought because almost in perfect unison they all had said "who?"

Dimple looked around with confusion "You guys don't know who I'm talking about?" He was flying in between Serizawa and Mob, going back and forth between them at this point. "You two know who I'm talking about, right?" Dimple was starting to look more worried now as he went back and forth between them "Please tell me you guys have at least felt him around"

Serizawa and Mob shared a worried look at one another while Reigan stopped typing on the computer and eyed the other two he then looked back at Dimple, who seemed to be having a crisis of sorts.

Serizawa decided to talk first "Umm, Dimple. Who are you talking about? I think I know what you mean by us 'feeling' him, I can feel alot of psychic energy around. Other than that I don't think any of us know what your talking about."

Dimple slapped a hand to his head and sighed loudly and turned around while Mumbling something that sounded like 'stupid, dense, idiots' he then took a breath and turned back twords the other three in the room.

"Alright, so. Basically. There is one of the most powerful espers in the world going to your school"