S1 E2: Kangaroos & Chaos Part 3

Beginne am Anfang

Dez runs into the store dropping something from the popcorn bucket. "Dez, what are you doing?" Y/N asks. "Leaving a trail of mangos, croutons and fish sticks. Everybody knows this is how you attract kangaroos." Dez says and the sound of hoofs were heard and in the entrance of the store was a Llama.

"No, wait, that's how you attract a llama." Dez says and he walks over to Austin. "Hang on. The kangaroo's got your video camera, right? Isn't it synced to our computers?" Austin states.

Dez snaps "Yes! We can watch the live video feed and see where the kangaroo is." Dez says and he and Austin run over to the piano where his bag was, followed by Y/N and Ally. Pulling out his tablet and the sound of screaming was heard.

"That's by the food court!" Ally spoke.

"Here I come, kangaroo!" Dez yells as he runs towards the door but Trish walks in and he does a 360 around her before finally leaving.

"Guess who just solved all of our problems?" Trish states. "You did?" Y/N says. "Yep."

"Man, Y/N, how good are you so good at this game?" Austin says causing her to glance at him before turning back to Trish. "Here's the deal: An hour from now, Austin is gonna perform a concert in the store. I've pre-sold 100 tickets at six bucks apiece. Here's $500
bucks." Trish says handing Ally the money.

"That should be $600." Ally tells her.

"What? I needed a new purse to carry all the money in." Trish replies. "Well, this is great. Now we can fix the window!" Ally exclaims.

"Seriously? 100 people brought tickets to see me?" Austin says grabbing the money.

"Amazing, right?" Y/N says. "Yep! Seven bucks apiece." Trish adds. "You said six." Ally says.

"So what? I'm gonna get a new purse and not get new shoes to match? I mean come on." Trish says and Ally and Y/N look down at her shoes. "Cute." Ally tells her.

"This is awesome! And I thought nobody knew who I was anymore. Take that, dog food guy! Whoo!" Austin whoops before running up to practice room.

"This is incredible! I can't believe all those people bought tickets to see Austin perform." Ally says. "Well..." Trish spoke high pitched.

"Uh-oh that was a long "well." What did you do?" Ally asks. "Well- Sorry. Everyone's actually coming to get their picture taken with the kangaroo. Austin's more like the unannounced opening act." Trish tells Y/N and Ally.

"Trish, when he finds out he's gonna be real devastated. You saw how excited he was." Y/N tells her. "Then I guess he can't find out." Trish says and she furrows her brows as she looks behind Ally and Y/N. "You see the llama too, right?"

...

Y/N and Ally stand near the piano as Trish stands near the piano. Trish starts laughing hysterically. "Oh, this is the best show I've ever seen!" Trish exclaims. "What is it?" Ally asks.

"It's called Dez Gets His Butt Kicked By A Kangaroo." Trish says as she continues laughing. "Oh. Ooh! Ouch! Oh, that is not a place you want a kangaroo to kick you. Ooh. What are you two doing?" Trish says.

"We're writing some new lyrics for Austin's song. Since people are coming to see the kangaroo and not him." Ally states. "We wanna help Austin give the best performance he can." Y/N adds. "You're not going to tell him about the kangaroo, are you?" Trish asks.