S1 E2: Kangaroos & Chaos Part 3

Start from the beginning

"Ooh, that was close." Trish sighs. "Close? He'll be back in a few hours. And he's bringing Mad Dog with him." Ally reminds her. "Oh right. Maybe this super-duper washing machine will do the trick." Trish says.

"Just make sure you separate the lights from the darks. Because yikes, the outcome is tremendous." Y/N adds. "Do you know how to use that thing?" Ally asks Trish.

"Of course not." Trish replies as she stuffs the jacket into the machine. "I'm trying." she says.

"You can do it." Ally encourages her.

Trish finally gets the jacket into the machine and the bell to the cleaners rings. "I'll be right with you." Trish announces and the three turn around and see the kangaroo standing in front of the desk. "You see the kangaroo too, right?" Trish asks Ally and Y/N.

"Yep."

"Uh-huh." The kangaroo starts to eat the tabs.

...

Back at the Sonic Boom Austin and Dez clean up the mess that was made in the practice room by the kangaroo. Y/N, Ally and Trish enter the room. "You'll never guess what happened!" Austin says. "Yeah, we know, the kangaroo got away." Y/N replies.

"Man, you're good at this game." Austin responds. "How could you lose a kangaroo?" Trish walks over to Dez and Austin walks over to Y/N and Ally. "I was attaching a camera to its pouch when I accidentally stepped on its tail and woke him up from a deep dark sleep, and then for no reason he just freaked out." Dez says as if it wasn't obvious.

"Why would you attach a camera to a kangaroo?" Ally asks. "Because we're trying to make an awesome video. Are me and Dez the only ones who care about my career anymore?"Austin points out.

"I like you but, you're really starting to get on my nerves with that." Y/N grumbles.

"I care about your career. I'm just not gonna overreact because one person didn't know who you were." Ally tells Austin.

The door to the room opens "Hey, Ally, I'm here to- whoa, it's Ralphie Hayes the dog food guy!" the maintenance guy exclaimed excitedly.

"I'm not the dog food guy." Austin says quietly as he walks away.

"Hey, Martin, can you fix the window before my dad gets back?" Ally questions. "No problem, I fix a lot of-whoa, this thing is really broken! You are in so much trouble. This is bad! This is bad!" Martin exclaims.

"Yeah, no shit." Y/N thought to herself.

Ally stops him from leaving "Calm down, Martin. How much is it going to cost?" she asks. "Uh, probably not-whoa, this is gonna cost a lot! That's double-panned glass. I gotta get it custom built, and then I gotta pick it up and it's so hard to find parking. And the place doesn't open until-"

Trish grabs his collar "How much is it going to cost?" she shouts and Martin quickly writes down the price before handing it to her and she hands it to Ally. "It can't be that bad." Ally says before looking at the paper. "Whoa, this is bad! This is bad!"

...

Austin paces near the counter "I can't wait for this mess to be over so we can get back to shooting my video. Some lady just made me take a picture with her dog." he says. "I hope you charged her $500 for it because that's what we need to fix the window." Ally tells him.