FILL IN THE BLANKS

Start from the beginning

" Jungkook  you should go .." jimin tells to his best friend who was in a state loosing himself and he didn't know how jungkook comes to this state  he really looks like a lunatic now after knowing he have no roles in taehyungs life, in the first time in history jimin see the great attorney cry  not just cry he mourned loudly he sobbed with difficulty to breath and he realize the the cold face of his friend was just a fake mask that he put to hide his vulnerabilities , and he didn't know who will in fault.. where all of them in their story have there own sad stories to say .

"You also jimina ..are you telling me to leave him , how could I.. when this bastards of doctors saying he may go brain death when this situation go worst how can I leave him tell me", jungkook yelled at jimin who sighned deeply and looked at jin who have no expression to tell him a solution to calm the younger .

"You should go mr jeon . taehyung was our  responsibility now  I dont think there is any use for you to here instead of making problems ", namjoons also let out  the sentence feeling guilty somehow seeing the attorneys face which reminds himself of somehow .. the day he Also cried for his husband who was fighting for his life, a miserable face and it really have resemblance of himself and sometimes faults makes us teach many lessons ..lessons we never forget .

Jungkook greeted his teeth finally giving a glare to Mr kim who was near  jin and get out from the place with a heavy  and half heartly  leaving taehyung in a state with some strangers that he didn't have no faith and if anyone's ask him about his faith surely say he have no answer  .

The police officer looked at the young men's face with a shy smile where the young boy who was having a blank face enjoying his ice cream like it was sour ..after getting the frustration to silence .the young uniformed police men let out , really pissed

"You don't like ice cream yeonie you were eating like I was forcing you to eat  poison." 

The cold eyes met with the soft one , where love should started to bloom in such a  first day after their marriage , there is only gloomy environment nothing no love , no care not even a glance at each other and it making the younger one really pissed at the elder who didn't giving a damn about his newly Wed husband  .

"I really didn't much in to ice cream ", yeonjun said with a blank expression like what in the world who didn't have a single expression form in that beautifull features that's what soobin thought

"Then why your forcing yourself you didn't have to eat yeonjun ..you should tell me wait I will order something  . "

"It's Okey.. I don't want I think it's time go to your work ", soonbin interupt by yeonjun who finally nodded and leave the place not really satisfying about the morning  date he have with his husband.

" Fucking finally..." , yeonjun breathened out the fresh air that he was holding for an a  hour now cause of his husband that he not so fond off

  " You should be happy after destroying everything "

Yeonjun looked backward hearing a someones sound , so  familier  yet faded from his  brain

" Jungkook ".

" I didn't know you were married .. ," jungkook said with a smirk making the younger gulp at the sight the night mare he was having was now in front of him with life to make his already difficult life more difficult  .

" What did you want " .

"I want that contract , the marriage contract that you made for me and taehyung",  jungkook said with a calm tone making yeonjun heartbeat rise  ..feeling all past running through his head " you changed ..you know now how to be scared ", jungkook said in a  sarcastic tone making yeonjun take a breath straightly looking at jungkooks doe eyes , he put his hands on pocket in a way of  showing  his authority.