"K-Kids, why is he following you...?" I ask them, still looking at the guy in front of me.

"I dunno, he just started following us." Skid replied.

"Uhh, maybe he wants a candy can." Pump muttered.

I hear someone walk in from the back, and I turn my head to see Rick walking in with a bow in his hands.

"I quit." He dropped the box and left.

"Wha- What?! No, come back!" I called out, but had no response.

What do I do, what do I do?!

I look to my left and notice the candy machines.

Maybe I can get him to slip on them!

I rushed over to one of the machines and turned the knob, spilling candy all over the floor.

He casually moved his foot, pushing the candy aside.

Why did I think that would work.

I looked up at him and tried to run, but I ended up slipping on the candy scattered on the floor. How embarrassing.

"Kevin, are you okay?" Skid asks me, both kids running to my side.

The figure moves away from us and crouches down to eat some of the candy I spilled.

"Gahh... Outside, kids. Quick!" I struggle to get up, but I succeed and me and the kids run out the back door.

I quickly shut it and stay outside.

"Kids, who WAS that?!" I whisper-yell, keeping my voice low just in case if he was coming after us.

"We don't know! He just followed us." Skid shrugged. "We just want our candy can, Kevin."

"Ughhh, we don't know why-" Pump started to say, but I picked up a box full of candy and drop it on top of both of them.

"Here." I groan tiredly.

"Really?!" Both of them exclaim happily, looking up at me. I point at the exit and they leave.

"Thank you, Kevin!" They both say before leaving.

Rick walks up to my side as I mumble random words.

"You deal with this every day?" Rick asks me.

"Uhhh, kinda." I shrug at him, not really knowing what to say. Suddenly, some boxes crash and I jump back a bit, startled at the sound.

A silhouette of the guy who attacked me and the kids earlier showed up, looking at me and Rick menacingly.

I quickly grabbed some candy and threw it in the guy's face, and he quickly reacted.

"Woah! Dude, what is your problem?!" The person showed themselves, and thank GOD it wasn't the guy who went after us. Instead, it was a younger kid who looked like him.

"I just wanted to tell you that kids are stealing from your shop!" The kids gestured at the door.

"Aw sh*t!" I yelled out, immediately running back inside. "KIDS! PUT THOSE CANDIES BACK, YOU BRATS!"