5

𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐜'𝐞 𝐉𝐦𝐲𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐥𝐥 |𝟐𝟏|
𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐃𝐢𝐞𝐠𝐨 , 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚
𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞&𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

" Breakfast time ma ma " I said picking up Amor , it was now the next morning and neatless to say we both slept good under each other. I made sure she was protected , wasn't gonna let nothing happen to her anyway.

Du'mir got mad and left out last night and hadn't been back home since , I wasn't about to chase after nan nigga anymore. He got the nerve to try to pull me down the stairs with my niece in my arms.

Yeah , no.

" Mommy " Amor said reaching her hands out.

" I don't know when mommy is coming to get you , but you with auntie baby" I kissed her cheek.

I took out a fresh bowl , and poured cereal and almond milk in there since her mom didn't let her consume animal products.

I placed the spoon and handed her the cereal.

" Bitch !" She said randomly.

" Unt Unt , where you learned that cussing from?"

I was confused because her mother never cussed in front of her nor was she ever around anyone expect her mom and dad.

" You" She crossed her arms , then it stuck to me. Last night I facepalmed my self. I really hope she don't go back repeating this or it was gonna be a problem.

One thing I never wanted to teach Amor or any child of mine that violence is okay. It's not , and only reason I put up with it is because i'm grown.

When your grown you can do what you want.

" You didn't learn that from me , you learned that from bad guy okay?" I said referring to Du'mir.

" Bad guy?" She questioned.

" Yes , bad guy. When bad guy comes you run and hide okay?"

" Okay "

Good , i'm training her good.

" Eat your cereal , so we can go get you ready for the day. We are also going to go visit auntie's friend" I said referring to Zyare.

Zyare was a sneaky link that happened a couple of times , we were mainly just buddies though. We saw each other time to time when me and Du'mir was on bad terms. If you wanna say I was using him , then so be it.

I also had a plan to go see Glee tonight , since he wanted to see me real bad. We weren't doing anything though and that was stamped.

It's fuck Du'mir if i'm strong enough I might break up with him soon.

"Who ya friend " Amor asked.

" Someone I met , don't tell mommy ok?"

" Ok " She said and we pinky promised each other. I wet up her rag and washed her face off.

" All clean !" Amor said clapping her hands.

"Yes , all clean baby !" I said smiling at her beautiful self.