𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖..

Start bij het begin

I giggled watching her be so silly , Jacky came into the kitchen and looked at Dorinda .

"Dorinda .. you want me to cook chicken again ?" Jacky spoke putting on her apron .

Dorinda rolled her eyes and i laughed .

Jacky began getting everything ready for her to cook "So Karen , have you atleast talk to Sebastian." Jacky cleared her throat .

"He facetimes me to see mani but we don't talk for long .. unless it's about her , he's to busy with Nia" i said

"Lord i cant believe he got back with her ! i don't understand why he would do that and that baby isn't his ." Dorinda spoke

"The baby ?" i say with a confused look "Remember the baby Nia said was his ?." Dorinda spoke .

"How do you know it's not his ?" i asked "Girl you know i recently started messing with Don and he tells me everything , that baby is actually Santana's ." Dorinda said looking over Jacky's shoulder .

Jacky smacked her hand as Dorinda tried to grab a chicken from the plate .

"Dorinda when did you find this out ?" me and jacky ask "I found out yesterday.. that's why Don hasn't been talking to Sebastian because he also feels like he did you wrong and because Don tried to tell him, but Sebastian wanna continue to take care of Santanas child ." Dorinda replied

I shook my head and laughed , everytime i heard Sebastian's nonsense all i could do was laugh .

"Well He need to be taking care of his real child , you know the one he left for a girl in Atlanta ." Jacky said

"He doesn't have to take care of my child if he doesn't want to he's on child support for a reason . Mani didn't ask to be here .. and i never expected he would act like this after me technically having his first child ." I said

"I know that's right ." Dorinda yelled with her finger up

"I definitely understand Karen , but that girl needs her dad in her life . you have been doing a great job as a mother and i'm so proud of you .. but she needs a father figure ." Jacky said

"You're right .. but i cant force him to do anything ."I replied "But i can." Dorinda said showing her gun in her pants .

"DORINDA" me and Jacky yelled in sync

"What ? you have to be ready to scare a nigga in Detroit ." Dorinda said giggling .

After a few minutes of helping Jacky cook i hear small little foot steps coming from Jacky's hallway .

"Mommy" Mani whines wiping the crust from her eyes "Hey little lady" I gently picked her up and sat her down on the counter . she smiled as she watched her Auntie cook .

There was a knock on the door . "I'll get it ." Dorinda said .

Mama Dianna , Cece , Sebastian's Step dad and Dorinda's Daughter Nikkita walked in the front door greeting everyone .

       "I said stop fucking throwing shit at me Nia !" i yelled blocking the shoes she kept throwing from across the room .

  " No ! why do you keep calling and texting this bitch Karen ? i thought you came back here to restart with me and your daughter Sebastian." She yelled

   "Nia what the fuck are you talking about yo ? you know i have a daughter with her too .. i have to keep in contact with her in order to keep in touch with my child ." I yell back .

She dropped the shoes out of her hand and walked out the room , i quickly grabbed Brooklyn and kissed her forehead .

"It's okay ma-ma yo mommy just upset about some things ." I said holding her

" I understand daddy ." Brooklyn replied , Brooklyn was so smart. Seeing her being so out-spoken at 4 years old made me proud , i wished i could see Kheumaní grow .

Nia walked back in the room and turned on the tv , she sat next to me and kissed my lips .

"I'm sorry .. i just get jealous because i feel like one day you'll leave me again ." Nia spoke with her head down .

I didn't know if me getting back with Nia was a good idea .. but i didn't have any choice Karen was fed up and left me , so i knew it was no going back with her .

I nod my head as Nia spoke , the whole time all i could think about was karen .

Nia grabbed Brooklyn and took her to her room , i grabbed my phone off the charger and texted don .

"I'm coming back to Detroit ."