I can't believe I'm about to do something I would've bullied the shit out of Bruno for doing. But I do, because when it comes to her I'm willing to do anything if it makes her happy. Everything except leaving her.

"Martin, drive to the store then to the mansion."

**

"Are you really going to watch it with me?" She squeals, smiling like a little kid that got their first candy bar.
"If I must." I huff, taking a seat next to her on the sofa.
"Well.. you must." She grins, and turns on some chick flick called clueless. I hate movies like that.

She watches the movie and I watch her as she eats ice cream and smiles at the big screen.

"You're not even watching you creep! Stop looking at me, and start watching the movie." She scoffs,
I smile, "It's hard to look at anything else when you're in the room."
She rolls her eyes, but I see her cheeks turn a bright shade of red.

When she's done with the ice cream, she puts it on the table, and I grab the opportunity to wrap my arm around her and lay her down in front of me. Her body freezes immediately, but after a few seconds she melts in my arms.

"W-what are you doing?" She asks, focusing on the screen.
"You told me to watch, I said its difficult because you were in front of me - now you aren't."

A few seconds of silence pass by.

"You have until the end of the movie." And the sassy tone is back on. Thats my Bella.

I slide my arm down to her stomach and draw circles, hoping it'll soothe the pain if she's feeling any. I expect her to tell me to stop but she doesn't, instead - she snuggles closer. I don't know if she's aware of it or not, or if she did it on purpose but I don't care. It doesn't matter, what matters is that she's in my arms and she isn't trying to get away.

We lay like that for a long time, and I get so comfortable that I fall asleep until she hits me and tells me that I'm missing the last part of the movie.

When the movie is finally done, I focus my attention entirely on her and I get her attention back on me. She turns around halfway but doesn't try to get out of my hold which makes me smile.

"You didn't even watch the movie." She complains,
"I watched you instead, that's way better than any movie."

She turns around and looks at me, my hand still resting on her stomach and her body is still pressed into mine.

"Remember when you told me not to kiss you unless I mean it?"
"Yes." I answer, remembering the first time she kissed me and the feeling I got when I realized it was only a distraction.
"I won't, and in return I want you to stop saying stuff like that."
"Stuff like what?"
"Like watching me is better than any movie, or that your body belongs to me - all that stuff."

I knew she remembered that night, she tried so hard to make me believe she was too drunk to remember anything, but I knew she wasn't - she was just too embarrassed to admit that she finally let herself crave me.

"It's not the same thing, princess."
"How so?"
"I mean every single one of these words. They're not a distraction or said with any hidden intention, they're words that run through my mind when I'm with you."

Her mouth parts, she seems shocked but also intrigued.
"What is it with me you want so badly?"
I smile, "Everything. Every single thing with you is like a damn magnet and I fight a whole damn war each day to not let that magnet draw every part of me."
"Why?"
"Because I don't think you can handle all of me yet."

Her breath hitches, and her eyes travel down to my lips. Damn those eyes that make every bone in my body weak, and every inch of me tempted to commit the biggest sins there are.

"I don't like when people tell me what I can or cannot." She breathes, her face is so close now that I can feel her warmth.
"Prove me wrong then, princess." I whisper against her lips.

She swallows, and her hand glides up to my cheek. Her touch sends a wave of electricity down my body - I don't even think she realizes just how much power she has over me. I'm almost certain it's a good thing she doesn't.

I lean forward and brush my mouth faintly against hers - our lips are barely touching; I want her to take that step even though my body is battling to feel her. To feel those soft warm lips again.

"You haven't been with anyone since the night you told me your body belongs to me?" She muttere against my lips,
"Princess, I haven't been with anyone since the night I laid eyes on you. There's been nothing in my head but that damn yellow."

She looks taken back at first, shocked but also amazed.

If she only knew how much she's been running around in my mind - living in there without paying any rent for the time and space she's taking.

At first it was just the image of her, and then when I talked to her and saw her reactions, received her sassy comments, noticed her looks and saw her mask slip off - there was no place for anyone but her.

"Well then..." She trails off with a small smile, she leans in slightly and just as I feel the warmth and the soft skin on mine - the phone goes off.

Every single curse word I know in English, Spanish, Italian and Russian is going off in my head. Whoever is on the end of that phone should be enjoying their last damn breath.

I keep my arm around her but lean down to grab my phone and turn it off until I see the name on the screen. Luca. Fuck, I was supposed to meet him hours ago.

"I have to take this..." I say, hoping it won't ruin the mood between us. We were so close, so damn close.
"Of course you do." She mutters before standing up and moving to the other side of the couch.

I throw her an apologetic look and walk out; I'll explain when I'm back and tell her that I had promised Luca to meet but forgot.

"Luca?" I say, answering the phone - "I'm so sorry, I-"
"Señor Pablo,"
"Gabriel?" I question, why is Luca' guard calling from his phone?
"Señor, I think you should come down here."
"What's going on Gabriel?"

I let out a breath as I rush to grab my things and text Martin to get the car ready.

"It's senor Luca.. he.."
"He what Gabriel? Spit it the fuck out."
"He relapsed.."

Fuck, why Luca, why. I thought he was doing better.
"I'm coming." I swallow and hang up immediately.

I walk back to the living room.

"I have to go, something came up." I speak, Bella looks at my direction, she senses that I'm stressed but thankfully doesn't say anything.
"Oh.. okay, do you want me to wait here or?"
"There's no need, I won't be back tonight."

The second I say that her expression drops immediately and her entire demeanor changes. The soft look on her face disappears, and the mask is back on. So is the attitude. The moment we had, and the small step we took is now gone in one second.

We're back to scratch.

//
I'm sorry this chap sucked but I had an eigt hour shift and got home 11 pm. -Red