"You look good baby." I smile, when Bella comes down the stairs.
She rolls her eyes, "You don't."

I almost like when she gives me attitude, she challenges me like no girl has before. Every part of me wants to punish her for it but also soothe her and call her a good girl right after.

She walks out the door, and I follow shortly. Martin drives us to our first stop - cake tasting. I don't really care much about this, I only followed so Bella wouldn't do it alone and because I missed her. We stay for almost two hours, and I notice that Bella is in a bad mood.

Usually, she's throwing sassy comments and acting like a brat, but now she's being straight up difficult. We've tasted at least fifteen cakes so far and she's said no to every single one. She even refused to taste three of them because they "look like they taste bad." And "the color is ugly."

It's cake for fucks sake.

After a couple of hours, we decided to skip the rest and go back later - now we're picking out flowers for the tables, and I never knew there could be so many wrong things with flowers.

"The shape is ugly."
"It smells weird."
"Who even likes the color lilac anymore?"
"I'm getting sick just by looking at that one."

After two more hours, both me and Martin are about to start plucking our hairs out one by one.

"Bella, come on." I breathe, "You're not being reasonable, what do you mean the color stopped being in two years ago. It's a color."
She knits her brows, "I'm being honest and maybe if you weren't so useless you could have helped too."
"Watch.that.tone" I warn.

Her cheeks turn red, and she looks even more worked up now. I don't understand what's bothering her so much, it sure can't be cake and flowers.

"You know what? Do it yourself! I don't even want this damn marriage." She storms out of the store.

I take a deep breath and then follow her out.

"What's wrong with you today?" I ask calmly,
"Nothing! Why do you even care?" She snaps immediately, slamming the car door.

I shake my head and get in the car, taking a seat next to her.

"Bella, stop treating me like a damn enemy - I'm your fiancé."
"So what? Do you want a cookie or something?" She rolls her eyes, that was the last damn straw.

I grab her chin and make her look at me,

"I know damn well that you don't want to get married and this wasn't the plan but if you think that acting like an ungrateful brat will scare me away then you're dead wrong because I'd rather put you in place a hundred times a day then watch you get married to someone else."

She blinks a couple of times but doesn't move or try to get away.

"I've done everything to try and make you comfortable, and I will continue to do so but you need to work with me not against me." I scoff,
"I'm on my period." She snaps.

I open my mouth but shut it quickly, that was not what I expected. She's on her period? Is that why she's acting like that? I don't know a lot about periods, but I know that they're not exactly comfortable, and they do affect the mood.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier? I would have canceled our appointments."
She shrugs, "It's embarrassing, and our mothers wouldn't have let me cancel - they're way too excited."
"It's not embarrassing, princess."

She's right though, our mothers are very excited - it's almost as if they're the ones getting married.

"Well now you know why my mood is all over the place." She turns around to look out the window.
"Does it hurt?" I ask,
"A little, but not too much. It's just making me very moody."
"What makes you feel better when you're .. on that."
She pouts, "watching clueless and eating ice cream but it's fine, we have a lot to do today."