Flash

Flash

This is a summary and review of the comics about the superheroe known as Flash.

In these comics the protagonist and superheroe Flash is forced to save the world from villains and antagonists, and save people and the world from possible chaos. Flash meets other superheroes along the way, even going to the past in some time.

I think the comics of Flash are very entertaining and enjoyable, since they are well told and have a nice plot and story. I would highlight the plot and stories, of all the elements in the production. I definitely recommend the comics to all people and readers, especially to young people and those who like superheroe comics, becasue they are well done, written and fun to read.

Destello

Este es un resumen y reseña de los cómics sobre el superhéroe conocido como Flash.

En estos cómics, el protagonista y superhéroe Flash se ve obligado a salvar al mundo de villanos y antagonistas, y a salvar a las personas y al mundo de un posible caos. Flash se encuentra con otros superhéroes en el camino, incluso yendo al pasado en algún momento.

Creo que los cómics de Flash son muy entretenidos y disfrutables, ya que están bien contados y tienen una trama e historia agradables. Destacaría la trama y las historias, de todos los elementos de la producción. Definitivamente recomiendo los cómics a todas las personas y lectores, especialmente a los jóvenes ya los que les gustan los cómics de superhéroes, porque están bien hechos, escritos y son divertidos de leer.

閃光

これは、フラッシュとして知られるスーパーヒーローについての漫画の要約とレビューです.

これらのコミックでは、主人公でありスーパーヒーローであるフラッシュは、悪役や敵対者から世界を救い、人々と世界を混乱から救うことを余儀なくされています。 フラッシュは、途中で他のスーパーヒーローと出会い、しばらくして過去に行くことさえあります.

Flash のコミックはよく語られていて、素晴らしいプロットとストーリーを持っているので、とても面白くて楽しいと思います。 プロダクションのすべての要素の筋書きとストーリーを強調します。 特に若者やスーパーヒーローコミックが好きな人には、よくできていて、書かれていて、読むのが楽しいので、すべての人や読者にコミックを絶対にお勧めします.