"I don't understand what the other guys are doing that's so important," Dustin complains.

"Well not everyone can drop what they're doing to come to your rescue," Steve says, gripping the steering wheel.

"I did," I say, jumping into the conversation.

"She did. We were asleep and then this kid starts screaming over the walky talky demanding Cass to come over," Billy adds.

"Go to hell, Billy," Dustin says under his breath.

"Already there kid," Billy remarks crossing his arms. I smile a little and smack his shoulder. He smiles back.

"Ok. You two. I can only put up with one kid," Steve whines.

"Oh come on Harrington. You're a great babysitter," Billy says.

"Momma Steve to the rescue," I add in with a giggle.

I watch Steve roll his eyes in the rear view mirror.

"Here we are I guess," Steve mutters.

Billy is the first to open his door, and we all follow, stepping out onto the road.

"We're in the middle of no where," I state looking around and the trees.

"Train tracks are that way," Dustin points ignoring me. Steve goes to the trunk and takes out 4 buckets of raw meat.

I internally gag and start putting my gloves on. Billy follows suit.

"This is disgusting," he whispers to me.

"I know. We should have just stayed in bed yesterday," I whisper back.

"I would have been perfectly fine with that," he smiles.

Suddenly, Dustin's walky goes off. "Dustin?" Lucas's voice echoes through. "This is Lucas. Do you copy? Dustin?"

"Well well well. Look who it is," Dustin says, through his ridiculous ear piece, placing his hands on his hips.

They continue to argue about not answering, and I glance at Billy, who is already very concerned with who I hang out with.

"Whatever. Just meet Steve, Cassie, Billy, and I at the old junk yard, and bring your binoculars and wrist rocket," Dustin demands.

"Steve like Steve Harrington and Billy as in Billy Hargrove, Max's douchebag brother?" Lucas asks. Billy scoffs and rolls his eyes.

"Ok. Enough chit chat let's go," Steve says irritatedly.

"Just be there stat. Over and out," Dustin finishes, ending the conversation.

We start our mission to the junk yard. Steve and Dustin in the lead with their meat buckets and gasoline at the ready.

We start to walk through the woods towards the train tracks.

"So what exactly are we going to do after we set the bait?" I ask, glancing at Billy.

"Cassidy, I don't know yet. We'll figure it out later," Dustin says. I can basically hear him rolling his eyes.

"That's helpful kid," Billy smarts off.

"Oh shut up, Billy. You're only here because you want to bone Cassie," Dustin says.

"Excuse me?" I ask, quickening my pace as we step onto the train tracks.

"Listen here you little shit," Billy starts.

I place a gloved hand on his shoulder.

"Ignore him. He's just upset your little sister doesn't have a crush on him," I say, staring at Dustin for a reaction.