"Your majesty!" She says curtsying. "Oh please no need for formalities." Maxon says popping the cork of one bottle. "God I wish we could have music." Celeste says and I nod. "Natalie would hear, she would go ballistic if she wasn't invited." I say and she rolls her eyes. "Why don't we move this party somewhere else?" Maxon says and my eyes light up. "Where do you suggest?" Marlee says and he leads us to the great hall, what was empty, the walls weren't soundproof, but far away from all of the bedrooms. Nobody would know. "Perfect." I say before grabbing a pin from Nicole's sewing bracelet and pinning my skirt up, I can't dance in a nightdress. "Oh my god America you should play a song! Start us off!" Marlee says and we all encourage. "Finee!" She says going over to the Violin. "Want to duet?" I say and she nods, I go over to the Piano. "What type?" I whisper. "Concerto." She says back before getting into position. (Yes I put on a full Piano and Violin playlist for this) I had truly gotten into the music, my specialty is painting but my mother was a Pianist and my Father a Violinist. My sister is a Pianist too, I'm the only artist. I had always been taught. I let myself melt into the music and truly let myself go, I hadn't say at a piano and truly played in weeks, this piano was amazingly tuned, it felt like I was meant to sit here tonight. I let the music control me. It was glorious."

When we finished we were met with Awestruck eyes. I smiles at America, she looked the happiest I had ever seen her. "That was amazing." I said and she hugged me. The others gave us a round of applause. I had completely forgotten they were in the room. "And I was here thinking the royal Orchestra was the best in Illea, looks like you both are!" Maxon says and we smile. "Oh please, your flattering me." I say sarcastically. Before going over to the Stereo next to me and playing some music. Obviously it wasn't as good as live music we played but it was the twos and their songs, the Illea capital Music station. People like Britney Spears came on the radio, I loved her. The guard surrounding the room looked amused at what they were seeing. I looked at Celeste and we both nodded before going over to the guards. "Cafe to dance?" I say to one of them, his name-tag said Officer Leger. "I don't think I would be aloud Miss." he said looking at Maxon, who gave him a nod. Celeste chose a different Officer, Officer Berry. He looked happy enough. Marlee and America took the hint and also went over to the guards, along with the maids. Marlee picked an officer called Officer Woodwork and America Officer Marjorie. "This is nice and all but who shall I dance with?" Maxon says before we all realise we left him. "Oh my god I completely forgot!" I said laughing. "Your a Prince, you can dance with whoever you like, you should chose a guard." I say and he laughs. "Your a piece of work Florence." He says before going over to a guard. "Let's show them how it's done." He says winking at his chosen guard.

We were all having the time of our lives, Officer Leger was really good looking, if I wasn't here for the Prince, I would definitely want a slice of this guy. "What's your name?" I say to him as we dance, it wasn't ballroom, it was more well, house party dancing, maxon looked lost. "Aspen." He replied and I smile. "Pretty name for a pretty boy." I say winking. "Oh please, your making me blush." He says and I laugh. I looked over at America who was looking at us, she looked pale, but also jealous. "Your from the South." I say and he nods. "You look like it." I say and he laughs again. "You look Western." He says. "You done your research." I say laughing. We danced together for a while, I enjoyed his company. All of the other guards got involved too, at this point we were all scrambled everywhere. I danced with Celeste a lot too, she was a great dancer. We showed off our skills as much as we could. She's not the only good dancer, "let's dance." Maxon said as I was getting a swig of one of the drinks he brought. "Okay my prince." I say, slurring a little bit.  I may have drunk a whole bottle. But I wasn't going to let that stop me. "Good god your drunk," he says as my favourite song comes on. "Whatever I love this song! Let's dance!" I say pulling him to the dance floor. "Oh my god you can't dance!" I say as Maxon awkwardly bobs. "I've never been taught this type of dance!" He says defensively. "Oh my god." I say laughing. "Come I'll teach you." I say putting his hands on my hips. I start to move them around. "Get in with the flow!" I say and he blushes. "This isn't like ballroom, have fun with it!" I say moving his hands higher up. "Be careful now." He whispers in my ear. "It's your hands not mine." I say laughing. "Your different from the others." He says and I laugh again. "Yeah I know right, I'm like sooo Pretty." I slur, I'm really drunk. "Good god your really drunk." He says laughing. "Oh please you would be too but you didn't drink anything, Have you even drank before?" I say dancing along with the music. "Come on let me take you back to your room." He says and I follow, Celeste watching carefully.

"Mind the step." He says as we exit the hall. I wasn't as drunk before but now it's hit me. "I know how to walk Max." I say and he blinks. "Max?" He says and I laugh. "My dogs called Max." I say laughing even more. "I'm going to let that slide because your drunk." He says smirking. "I want a slide, can you put a slide in my room?" I say grabbing his tie to keep myself from falling. "I'll see what I can do." He says smiling. "Your soo pretty!" I say touching his cheeks. He smiles and moves my hands away. "So I'm told." "You have nice arms." I say as I rub my hands up his arm. "Thanks I work out." He says and I laugh. "Haha I would pay to see that, but I can't pay to see that. I'm poor." I say "don't worry, one day you will have all the riches you ever want, then you can pay to see that." He says laughing. "Why do you have castes? I don't like being a five it's unfair." I say as we get to my room. "I don't know." He says trying to put me on the bed. My maids are still partying. "I want to be a one, it seems fun. If I become your queen I would remove the castes, there so stupid." I say getting comfy. "Maybe you will." He says taking my slippers off. "Ow!" I say and he looks concerned. "Maxon I think I just got stabbed." I say almost in tears. "What?" He says grabbing me up. "My back!" I yell almost hysterical. "Oh Florence, that's the pin from earlier." He says taking it out. "You almost gave me a heart attack!" He says laughing. "Haha I like you Maxon, even if you are a prince. But I like the prince he has nice hair." I say before falling asleep.