Chapter 11 Mystery Spot

Începe de la început

'No...' Hermione whimpers. 'No, you still got a couple of months left,'

'Dean,'

'Heat of the moment,' Sam's eyes snap open. He sits up in bed and stares around. 'Telling you what your heart is,'

'Rise and shine, Sammy!' Dean is sitting on the other bed, tying his shoes.

'I couldn't stop him,' Hermione points out, sitting behind the table by the door. Sam stares at them, then at the clock radio.

'The heat of the moment. Showed in your eyes,' The radio continues.

'Dude. Asia,' Dean informs Sam.

Sam keeps staring, breathing hard. 'Dean,'

'Oh, come on, you love this song and you know it,' Dean turns the volume up and starts bopping along. Sam stares after him.

Dean gargles loudly and annoying. Sam drinks some water, swishes, and spits. Dean notices Sam's lack of reaction and spits out his mouthful.

'What?' He asks.

'I don't know,' Sam responds.

'You all right?'

'I think I—' Sam pauses. 'Man, I had a weird dream,'

'Yeah? Clowns or midgets?'

The door of the diner chimes as Sam, Dean and Hermione enter. The cashier gives Mr. Pickett some change.

'Drive safely now, Mr. Pickett,' The cashier informs the man.

'Yeah, yeah,' Sam, Dean and Hermione find a booth. Sam is staring around, bewildered.

'Can't stay unless you order something, Cal. You know the rules,' The waitress tells the man named Cal.

Cal passes her some change. Sam stares at them. 'Coffee,'

Dean notices a poster on the wall. 'Hey. Tuesday. Pig in a poke,'

Sam glances between Dean and the poster. 'It's Tuesday?'

'Yes,' Hermione responds.

'Are you three ready?' Doris asks.

'Yes, I'll have the speical, side of bacon and a coffee,'

Sam stares for a minute. 'Uh, nothing for me, thanks,'

'Let me know if you change your mind,'

'For me the waffles with English tea, please,' Hermione orders.

'I'm teling you, Sam, this job is small fry. We should be spending our time hunting down Bela,' Dean starts. Sam stares after Doris. 'Hey,' Dean snaps his fingers at Sam. 'You with us?'

'What?'

'Are you okay?' Hermione asks.

Sam sighs. 'You guys don't—you don't remember? Any of this?'

'Remember what?' Dean asks.

'This. Today. Like it's—like it's....happened before?'

'You mean like déjá vu?' Hermione asks.

'No, I mean like, like it's really happened before,'

'Yeah. Like déjá vu,' Dean responds.

'No, forget about déjá vu. I'm asking you if it feels like, like we're living yesterday all over again,'

'Okay, how is that not dé—'

'Don't, don't say it! Just don't even...'

Dories arrives with a tray with one coffee, a tea and the hot sauce. 'Coffee, black, a English tea and some hot sauce for the—oops! Crap!' Sam notices the hot sauce wobble on the tray and catches it as it falls. Doris gasps. Sam stares at the bottle in his hands and gives it back. 'Thanks,' Doris puts down the bottle and leaves.