"Long Yuning! You heartless bastard, I've treated you so well in vain. Without my support, you would have long been sent by the Long family to marry into a lowly, wealthy family. You won't die a good death. I won't let you off even if I become a ghost!" Xie Yuhuan's roar echoed in the corridor, and the hatred in her voice made one's hair stand on end.

The Capital police specially arranged for someone to guard Long Yuning in the ward. When her condition improved, the police would immediately charge and detain her.

The past three months have been quite exciting. After Feng Qing and Xie Jiuhan's identities were exposed, the two of them were controlled by Di Tianxing. In order to escape, the two of them even fought with Di Tianxing for a few rounds. In order to suppress his son-in-law, Di Tianxing ordered a business suppression on the Xie Corporation. Hence, the shares that had just risen in the Xie Corporation fell again. Because of the interference of the Seven Stars Continent, many cooperative enterprises terminated their projects with the Xie Corporation. The Xie Corporation's businesses and companies in the Seven Stars Continent all closed down overnight. For a time, the entire business world was in a commotion.

Long Yuning met Long Jiuyuan by accident. Long Yuning was from the branch of the Long family in the Seven Stars Continent. The two of them were considered distant relatives. After knowing about Xie Jiuhan and Feng Qing's recent situation from Long Jiuyuan, Long Yuning thought that there was a chance for revenge, so she got Long Jiuyuan to secretly send an expert to the Sacred Island to save Xie Yuhuan.

Chapter 1182: Xie Yuhuan And Long Yuning's Ending

After Xie Yuhuan came out, she started to gather her original subordinates. At that time, Long Yuning also raised the idea of forming an alliance with her and told her that Feng Qing and Xie Jiuhan had offended Di Tianxing. At first, Xie Yuhuan was skeptical. But when the old employees of the Xie Corporation personally confirmed that the Xie Corporation was being suppressed and was hostile with the Seven Stars Continent, Xie Yuhuan completely believed that this was the best opportunity for her to control the Xie Corporation. Hence, Xie Yuhuan joined forces with many forces in the Capital and started to cleanse the Xie Corporation of the people who belonged to Xie Jiuhan. Long Yuning spread rumors that the president of the Xie Corporation had violated the laws of the Seven Stars Continent and had already been arrested by the Seven Stars Continent. He might not even be able to return to the Capital. This made the Xie Corporation, which was originally unstable, even more unstable. It was as if a leaf in the wind and rain could fall at any moment.

What was even worse was that Xie Yuhuan quickly replaced Xie Jiuhan and sat in the position of the acting president of the Xie Corporation. In order to ensure that she could become the official president in the future, Xie Yuhuan even listened to Long Yuning's opinion and thought that Xie Jiuhan had completely lost his status. She took this opportunity to send someone to the Seven Stars Continent to assassinate Xie Jiuhan and Feng Qing. For this, she even found A Dark Organization and issued the so-called 'Martial World Hunting Order'. Long Yuning did not stay idle either. As she interacted with the Long family of the Seven Stars Continent, she wanted to find a way to infiltrate the Seven Stars Continent and successfully entered the Di Palace as an esteemed guest.

The chaotic flowers were mesmerizing. After entering the Di Palace, Long Yuning was intoxicated by the imposing prosperity of the Di Palace and the supreme symbol of power. She was obsessed with how to become the woman with the highest authority in the world all day long, so she placed her attention on Di Tianxing. She knew that Di Tianxing only looked young, but his actual age was not young, regardless, she was still blinded by the thought of yearning for power. Therefore, she took the opportunity of being in the Di Palace to deliberately find a chance to drug Di Tianxing. She planned to sleep in the same bed as Di Tianxing. That way, she would have a chance to pester Di Tianxing, a man who was standing at the pinnacle of the world. There was a saying that men relied on conquering the world to conquer women, and women relied on conquering men to conquer the world. Long Yuning took this path.