"Seulgi, you're here!" I was greeted with a warm hug when I entered my aunt's mansion. Yes, she's really rich but she never shares her money with her niece. Poor, poor niece.

"Come in quickly! The party is going to start in a few hours!" Auntie Euhyun exclaimed as dragged me to the master's bed room where a make up artist was waiting and a mannequin wearing an exquisite gown.

"Is this the gown that I'm going to wear?" I went around the mannequin, still in awe. My aunt gave me a smirk and asked "Yeah, you like it?"

I nodded my head rapidly. " The word 'like it' isn't suitable, more like I super duper love iiiiiit!" I squealed in delight. My aunt and the stylist laughed at my reaction. What? It's been a long since I wore a gown!

"Now, now sweetie, calm down," The stylist chuckled and ushered me to sit down. She started taking out a huge make-up kit. Wow, it's just like what those preppy cheerleaders bring every lunch time back at school.

"All I need for you to behave alright?" The stylist smiled at me as she smashed foundation to my face. I mentally sighed.

This is gonna be a long day.

After hours of what seemed like torture, the stylist was done and she showed me a confident smile. "You look wonderful sweetie," she said. I bet she's just saying that to make me feel better because I look like Shrek's twin. Or even worse, a donkey's twin.

"Is Seulgi done?" With good timing, my aunt came in the room clad with a evening gown that was twice as amazing as mine. It's intricate details, expensive cloth added with my auntie's outstanding beauty will definitely make her stand out tonight. Maybe I should be the auntie instead and Auntie Euhyun should be the niece. I swear, no one would even tell the difference.

"I'm here Auntie," I raised my voice a little, hoping Auntie Euhyun would hear me from this side of the guest room. Yes, their guest room is quite wide. That's how stinking rich they are. I managed to get Auntie Euhyun's attention, seeing that she turned in my direction and was staring at me for a few seconds.

Cue the awkward air.

I told you that I look like Shrek's twin!

"Um, Auntie Euhyun—"

"Oh my gosh Seulgi, you look wonderful!" Auntie Euhyun rushed towards me, a smile was plastered on her delicate features. "Take a look at yourself," she handed me a mirror for me to take a better look at myself.

"Wait, is this really me?" I asked as my eyes met the mirror. Of course it's you, dumbass. Judging from what I look like now, the make up artist applied a thin layer of foundation, mascara, a thin layer of pink lipstick and blush on. My long, black hair was also neatly curled into soft, bouncy waves. "I can't believe I actually look like a human for once," I joked. Turning to the make up artist, I bowed and said thank you to her. She replied with a gentle smile.

"There's no time to waste!" Auntie Euhyun clapped her hands, grabbing me the hand and rushing me to where my gown was. "Let's dress her up quickly, the party will start in 2 hours!" she instructed.

"Now Seul," Auntie Euhyun smiled at me as she helped the household helpers in taking off the gown. "This might hurt a bit, but don't worry~ It's all worth it in the end anyway~"