it actually made him so sad but still he restrained back any words he might regret later and walked out of the library.

as soon as he did so, the three friends turned their heads towards the doors. they realized they were alone so they started screaming.

"we did it!" they started high fivong and laughing out loud like complete idiots.

"lets not be too happy, we still have a lot to do!" seokmin reminds them and they nod planning how the rest of the day should go.

mingyu happened to have most of the shifts along with wonwoo today but that deosnt mean he turned to look at him - not even once.

everytime wonwoo was getting closer mingyu always acted busy or even left him behind a couple of times.

each time he came across seokmin on the hallways the poor boy always watched him as he was leaving.

and lastly even though he was sitting with yeri, he didnt manage to take a full sentence from her today.

he felt like everyone hated him and it hurt to be alone on a day like that.

once school was over the poor boy pouted, gathered his things and walked out of the class not saying goodbye to his friends.

mingyu and yeri locked eyes and started laughing like idiots. the boy approaches her with a smile.

"lets go to take whats needed!" she was about to walk but mingyu stopped her. "is it okay if i bring lia?"

"what?"

"we started dating and i think its time i tell wonwoo!" he announces with a contagioys smile that severely affected her. "sure, go ahead! me and seokmin will be waiting for your at the gates!"

"thanks yeri-ah!" the boy pats her shoulders and runs outside.

long story short, they all went to buy whats needed and a huge cake. yeri already made wonwoo a gift yesterday so everything is ready.

they all take the bus and meet wonwoo's house.

"i bet he is so angry!" seokmin laughs. "i hope he doesnt kill us!" mingyu adds. "i am so anxious!" the new girl says and gyu pats her head.

"i am ringing the bell!!"  yeri cheered and pressed te buttom. as soon as wonwoo opens the door they start singing the birthday song.

they were the last thing he was expecting to see so his jaw almost fell in this surprise. he never felt so touched in his life.

"i am gonna kill you!" he announces as soon as the song is officially over.

"told you..." gyu whispers to yeri and they giggle. "wow!" a voice comes of inside only for them to realize it was wonwoo's father.

"wonwoo, your friends must really love you!" he announces and pats his son's back. "i guess they really do. they just like to tortute me first!" he is stating at yeri pretty irritated but happy deep down.

"come in guys!"

as soon as they are led in, kevin runs towards them and some of them lean down to play with him. after a while they all go to the living room to eat the cake and give the presents to wonwoo.

"thank you so much seokmin!!" he bites his buttom lip. "nah, yeri told me you are a huge nerd so i though a book would be perfect!"

"of course she did!!!" he crossed his arms.

"here is my present!!" gyu says handing him a box. he saw a brand new set of gaming head phones. "dude thank you so much!!" he announced. 

"now, we can both have headphones when we waste our time playing on your pc!" gyu teases him. "sounds like a plan!"

now his eyes lock with yeri's.

"what?" she shrugs her shoulders. "are you planning to give me this bag or its not for me..." he has that fetching smile on.

"ask nicely..." she teases him.

"can i please watch whats inside the bag?" the girl nods after him teasing her and gives him the bag.

his eyes widen as soon as he spots a card qnd also a scarf.

"what did you do?"

"i attempted to knit, had years to and-" she was about to say but the boy placed his lips on her.

"its amazing! its... brown!" he laughs at how she remembered. "you love brown..."

"i love you!" he says right away without thinking too much and the room goes 'awww'

they boy cant stop staring at his girlfriend. he gave her one more peck on the cheek.

"dear wonwoo.."

"hey stop!!!!" he tried to grab it from his hands but he continued reading while thy were literally fighting.

adorable. 

♡♡♡

bonus scene:

the previous day yeri was walking down the hallway clueless of what might happen next.

she was fiercely dragged into the lubrary by someone.

"are you crazy? i could have killed you!" she hits gyu when she realizes. "ouch!"

"what are you doing?"

"i just had the perfect idea and you've got to listen!" he claps. "next time you have an idea try not to kidnap me please!"

"noted! so listen!!!"

after sharing everything about wonwoo's birthday and actually making a plan they parted ways.

she let her brother know so he can also buy a gift if he wants. wonwoo would be really happy.

first thing she did was struggle herself to write a card for him. it was hard sharing her feelings like that.

but what happened next was way harder. she had years to knit something yet she put a video on YouTube.

she barely got any sleep that night - only some naps used as breaks between the knitting session.

and still didn't regret a thing.