"Its good to know that Uraraka-san will not be alone in the dorm," Tenya said.

"Even if we really didn't decide to move in, all the teachers are practically living here. Just a walking distance to the 1-A alliance," Denki said and clapping happily. He seems excited to the fact that he will move in. Specially he doesn't want to stay to his home anymore.

"I will moved in too," Hitoshi said. Who just went to their group.

--*--

Some of them already move in the dorm and was shock on how fancy and luxurious the place is. Specially each of their room had bathroom, and had the simplest design but you could the quality. And they give them a room to design their room.

All the students got a queen size bed, a small walk in closet, bathroom with complete set including bathtub. And a small side table in the bedroom, and a small balcony that fits two sit and a small table. Of course with the large budget the contactor had, they really choose the highest quality they could get. The whole dorm and each of the room was filled with both heater and air-con.

"These place is so amazing," Ochako said while her eyes sparkles. But she's a bit overwhelmed to how it looks like that she actually fainted a while ago two times.

"You're parent's men did a great job thats why," Izuku said who was with Aizawa right now.

"You can choose any room you want. It will be mixed up since you already had a bathroom each room. Aizawa-sensei will reside in first floor for guarding. Each of the room is soundproof so you will not be able to disturb anyone if you ever make a loud music or noises. Teachers's dorm is just a walking distance here. You will see it at the back of your dorm. Curfew will depends on your year level and since your first year, your curfew is 10 pm. Gym is available for everyone, and it is located at the underground you can go there using stair case or elevator. Necessities and hygienes will be available anytime, groceries would be every week. Thats all and you're allowed to do anything here," Izuku explain and all of them nodded.

"Why not we occupied the left wing? Like all of us in one floor?" Kyoka ask.

"Sounds fun, but the floor only have 4 each. So? What will be our placement?" Denki ask.

"Lets just fucking occupied the whole left wing," Katsuki said and went to the elevator. Most of them sweatdrop

--*--

"Okay class, today we will explore what will be your specialization using your own strength and weaknesses. This is an important part of your studies so you will know which field you will go after being a pro. Usually, this material will be given in second year, but the teachers decided to put this on my material. Anyone who had idea whats specialization field?" Izuku ask the class 1-A.

"Uh, was this like the rescue, combatant and such?" Kendo ask curiously. Izuku nodded.

"You got it right, meaning you'll find out what kind of hero you will be in. But this time, we will really specialize you base on your own affinities. We can't just say, I will be in rescue field. Thats still a broad field if you don't know," Izuku then wrote the word rescue in the white board.

"In rescue, there will be a sub type like aerial rescue, hydro rescue, urban rescue, rural rescue, fire rescue, disaster rescue, medical rescue, search rescue, and so on. Each of it is what rescue mean. So if you want to be a rescue type heroes you will need to know which type of rescue your skillset, and quirk would fits you. You can be a just a one sub type or maybe multiple under one type. Aside from that, you will also might be in other types of heroes, like intelligence, combatant, defense, strategy, and many more type of heroes. So now, I want you to self asess yourself. Put all your skillset into paper, an analysis of your quirk, and of course which type of heroes you think you might be. In skillset, you could even put if you can sing, dance, cook, or talent even if you think it wasn't related to being a hero. As long as its your talent," Izuku explain.