01. Come over

Chapter- one!
[ imessage and real life ]

Its the day before the first day of senior year. Madi and Emily already have their outfits picked out. Alahna is going shopping with nick today to pick theirs out. Everyone is excited but Emily is kind of nervous. But can you blame her? it's the first day. She doesn't even know what her classes are yet.

 She doesn't even know what her classes are yet

imessage

DREAM TEAM

Emily ; sunshine ☀️💗
Madi ; angel 👼
Alahna ; dory
Chris ; pepsi addict
matt ; bed head
nick ; #1 hater

angel 👼
guys i'm bored

bed head
me too

sunshine ☀️💗
you guys wanna do something?

pepsi addict
like what

sunshine ☀️💗
idk

angel 👼
where's nick and alahna at

bed head
they went to the mall to get their
outfits for tmw

pepsi addict
Em and madi, you guys should come
over with food

sunshine ☀️💗
from where?

angel 👼
Mcdonalds or something else?

bed head
i vote Mcdonalds🙋🏻‍♂️

angel 👼
me too🙋🏻‍♀️

pepsi addict
obviously Mcdonalds

sunshine ☀️💗
then i'll get all of us Mcdonalds🤦🏻‍♀️

bed head
thank you emi🙏🏻

angel 👼
thank youuu

pepsi addict
the best fr

sunshine ☀️💗
mads do you want me to come
pick you up?

angel 👼
yes. please and thank you

sunshine ☀️💗
i'll be over in 5 madi

angel 👼
kk

pepsi addict
see you guys soonnn

bed head
remember to get me Nuggets Emi

sunshine ☀️💗
i know matt dw

bed head
just making sure

Emily puts her shoes and jacket on then grabs her car keys to leave. She's an only child and her mom is always working so she's home alone most of the time. She locks the door and listens to taylor swift on the way to pick up madi.

She honks twice to let her know she's here. "Hi emi" Madi tells her as she gets in and puts her seatbelt on. "Hey mads" Emi tells her as she backs out of the driveway.

A few minutes pass and Madi decides to make a conversation. "are you excited for school?" Madi asks and emily faces to her then back to the road. "i feel kind of nervous if i'm honest."  Madi looks up from her phone then to emily "why is that?".

"i don't know. i know i have nothing to be nervous about but i feel like this year a bunch of things are gonna happen. And i don't know if they are good or bad." Emily rants.

Madi thinks about what she said for a moment. "Well things change emily. It's apart of life. Both good and bad. We have to enjoy this year because it's our last year of high school. We have to live it to the fullest. I'm a bit nervous too if i'm being honest but that's totally normal."

Emily smiles at Madi "thanks madi. i needed that." Madi smiles back. "of course. now turn up taylor" Emily laughs then turns the music up. They order Mcdonald's for the four of them then head to the sturniolo's house.

Madi knocks on the door while holding the bags. Emily is behind her with the drinks and a bag of a few packs of candy.

Matt opens the door. "Hey guys!" he says while he moves out the way so the girls can come in. "hi Matt" Madi and Emily say as they make they're way into the house.

They go to the kitchen and set the food and drinks on the island counter. "is marylou home?" Emily asks Matt. "no, she went out grocery shopping." he says while getting his food from the Mcdonalds bag.

"well where's Chris?" Madi asks. "yea, he's the one that told me to bring him food." Emily joins in. "i think he's up in his room" Matt tells them while eating his fries.

"i'll get him" Emily says as she walks out the room. She walks up the stairs then to his room and knocks. "come in!" Chris says.

"Chris the foods here" She tells Chris while walking in. "oh hey em" he tells her. "sorry, i didn't hear you guys come in. but im live right now." he says. " oh, sorry." she tells him as she is about to walk out. "it's okay, come say hi. i was about to end it anyway."

Emily makes her way over to chris. "hey everyone!" she says to the people in the live.
Chris smiles at her.

"okay guys, imma go now. i want to go hang out with my friends and eat my Mcdonalds." chris tells the people on the live while grabbing the phone.

"say bye em" "i love you guys, bye everyonee" she says. "bye everyone love you" he says. Then he ends the live.

"time to go eat. i'm starving" Chris tells Emily while getting out of his chair. Emily laughs at him while making her way to the door. "well hurry up and come on then" she says as she looks back at him while leaving the room.

"i'm going i'm going" he disconnects his phone from the charger then goes downstairs to eat with His brother and two friends.

Nailea speaks

I wrote this at 12 up to past 1 am. And on a school night. It was a distraction though so i'm okay with it. I feel like i did okay for my first chapter. imma regret it in the morning though. Let me know how you guys think about my first chapter. Sorry that it's kinda short too. But i hope you guys enjoyed it🫶