The Day After

Ren was pacing in his room 'why did i tell him, i'd tell him later. Why did i tell him anything at all' Ren fell back on the bed, arm over his eyes he let out a deep sigh." he's gonna be the end of me, i just know it"

" know what, ren?" Wes said from the doorway. Ren sat up quickly, he hadn't noticed his uncle had come to his room.

"Morning uncle Wes, I was just lost in thought." Ren glanced at the clock. 'Shit'

" I got to go to see you after work."

Ren grabbed his bag and ran out. He got in his car tossing nis bag in the passenger's seat and starting it. On his way to school his mind started racing. ' What would uncle Wes think, and Ariel, god what would the people in this town think in general. I'll just have to lie. No one can know, especially not will.' He spent all of the first hour silently panicking he couldn't focus on anything else, he knew Willard wasn't gonna let this go.He's a good friend that wants you happy. But what Ren wants to say, he can't say.

"Ren, buddy wait up." Ren stopped and turned around and that voice belonged to Willard Hewitt, his best friend. When he turned around he saw Willard running towards his with the usual smile, tho Willard towered over most of the people in the hall he tried his best to not get in the way of others, Kindness. That's a word Ren often found himself using to describe Willard. After-all the dude was like a ball of sunshine warm, kind not to mention Hot but also strong and brave.  He was well perfect in Ren's eyes, sure he was clumsy and his way of speech may be different but he was himself and never apologized for it. so How the Hell was ren supposed to tell him that, The one and only Ren McCormack had a Huge Crush on him,  not only that but that he has since the day they met.

Ariel told him to just go for it, to be truthful and straightforward. She was the first person he told, well actually it slipped out by accident but she never made him feel bad about it, she even started giving him pointers. Sure she'd tease him about it occasionally but she made sure to tell him that she 100% supported him.  Ren was so lost in thought he hadn't realized that Willard was standing next to him, trying to get his attention.