I gasped slightly and he lifted his face to stare me in my eyes.

His dark eyes were practically devoid of any emotion I could decipher. But there was a flash of something I'd never seen in them before.

It made me shudder beneath him.

"S-Sakusa," I stuttered trying to wiggle out from under his grasp.

He frowned and his eyes narrowed, "I told you not to call me that."

"Omi," I corrected myself, still attempting to escape, and failing yet again, "L-let me go."

He studied my face a moment longer before speaking, "And if I said no, Miya?"

"W-what about your mysophobia?!" I glanced away nervously as he lowered his face towards mine again, "Isn't this grossing you out?!"

"If I was grossed out, I would've ended cut our business short and sent you on your way," He claimed, "But I can't possibly let you go now. Not after seeing how you affect me."

"What are you talking about?" I asked, cautiously turning my face back toward his.

"I mean that every time I see you with someone else I feel intense anger. Every time you touch me or smile my way I feel like fireworks explode in my chest. I mean that I can never live the same without you, Atsumu Miya." After he said that, he let go of my hands and stepped back.

"...Fuck," He whispered, running his fingers through his hair and closing his eyes, probably contemplating his life choices.

I stared at him in disbelief, was that...a confession?

"Wait, Omi," I held my hand out to try and stop him from leaving the room, "D-do you like me?"

"...was that not obvious?" He tilted his head, "But it doesn't matter. You'll be leaving in a week and forget I even exist."

"Impossible," I muttered under my breath as I dropped my hand.

"Pardon?"

"I said that's impossible," I stood up and met his gaze with a fierce look in my eyes, "There is no way I'd ever forget you, Sakusa Kiyoomi."

In a moment, Omi crossed the space between us and met my lips yet again.

This time I was prepared and kissed back immediately.

This kiss was soft and fluffy, it was passionate and lustful.

He nipped at my bottom lip, asking for entry and I allowed him. I don't mind being dominated, especially by Omi-Kun. After a minute, we broke apart gasping for breath, but only for a moment. Then, we resumed kissing and I stepped backward, fighting against the force of Omi's body.

My legs hit the bed we both fell. Omi lay on top of me, his arms on both sides, successfully trapping me in.

I stared into his eyes, and I now recognized the flash I had noticed before. . . irrepressible lust.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him back into the kiss. His hand made its way to my hair and yanked my head back before he latched his lips on my neck and started sucking.

"A-ah~ Omi~" I let out a noise that sounded so incredibly lewd, my fingers curling into his shirt, "C-careful.."

Still sucking on my neck, he slipped his hand up my shirt and started groping my chest. Now it sounds weird, but it felt fucking awesome.

I arched my back, trying to get as much contact with his body as possible, and subconsciously began grinding my hips against his.

"Mm, Atsumu," Omi said, lifting his head from my neck and licking his lips, "You're so fucking hot~"