- I know.

💜

After half an hour they finally arrived to a big house. It was standing somewhere near the lake, where Ajax was fishing sometimes. And there wasn't really any other houses nearby, maybe two? Or three?

- We're finally here, sweetheart...- Ginger wishpered and gently knocked on the door.

The door quickly opened and a small boy hugged tightly to Ajax's leg. Since Scaramouche hid himself under the coat, the small boy didn't noticed another person.

- Big brother!- He said happily.

And here comes the whole mess. Two more kids ran straight to Childe to greet him and same with his mother.

- You finally came to visit.- She said. Her voice is really warm and calm. Kunikuzushi, after hearing her voice, knew she's a good person.

It all was such a weird situation to him. Someone comes back home and suddenly whole family is happy. But why? He wondered. And also the thought about his mother made him wonder, would she react the same if I would come back now?

- Yes, we came to visit.- He smiled and stepped into the building. His brother, Teucer closed the door behind him, so falling snow and cold wind won't be able to enter the house.

- We?- His sister looked at him with curiousity.

- Yes, we.- Tartaglia slowly unzziped his coat and took it off, revieling the smaller boy hugging tightly to him. His face was really red from the freezing weather outside.

Everyone were looking at him with curiousity, looking at every little detail. His long lashes, pink nose and cheeks, beautiful lips, his dark blue hair with light strands on the back...

- Mom! This is the boy that big brother likes! The one he described in his letters and messages!- His other younger brother laughed loudly and everyone started talking with excitement.

- Letters and messages?- Kunikuzushi took his eyes from four other gingers to Ajax.

- I... I don't know what they're talking about.- His cheeks became really red.

- Yes, our dear Ajax always were describing you everytime he wrote to us.- His mother laughed.

- I will bring them here!- Teucer quickly ran away to find letters from his brother.

- No! Teucer! Come back here!- Ajax ran right after his younger brother.

Kuni laughed and looked as his boyfriend ran to the other room. He looked so in love, and ginger's mother saw that.

- Come, dear. I will make us all some tea. I'm sure you're really cold and tired.- She said and helped Scaramouche take off his coat.- What is your name?- She smiled and went with him to the kitchen.

- Kunikuzushi.- He said quietly, looking all around the rooms.

- So you're from Inazuma?- She took out three cups and put tea bags in them.

- Yes, I am.- He said and looked at pictures that are in frames.

A picture of whole family, picture of Ajax's younger siblings, Ajax's older siblings and... Of Ajax when he still was a kid. He looked carefully to see every little detail and soon he noticed the difference in his eyes. On the picture his eyes were beaming with happiness and there was that light that Kuni never seen in his eyes. He gently took the photo in his hands.

- He was a really energetic kid.- The woman said while looking at the small boy.- But... He changed after that terrible accident...

- Accident?...- He looked with confusion at Ajax's mother. She looked so sad at this moment.

- Yes, he...- She thought for a moment.- He probably should tell you about that on his own. It's not a one of good memories that he has.

- I understand...- He said and put down the picture.

- I have the letters!- Teucer ran to Scaramouche and gave him a lot of letters in hands. There were really a lot of them.

He opened one and started reading. The one he's reading at the moment is from his mission in Liyue. At the begining of the letter he's just describing the beauty of Liyue and that he will take them there one day. And then...

,,   Before I left for the trip to Liyue I spent some time with my roommate. He's different with the way he acts and the way he does everything. Not in a bad way though! He might act a little bit tough but he's a good person with gentle heart, shame that he's afraid to show that... And he's really pretty. Everything about him is so perfect. I hope I can introduce him to you all one day! I'm sure you will love him!"

And Kunikuzushi's heart felt so warm. So many good words about him, he felt tears gathering in his eyes. Nobody ever thought about him like that...

- Teucer! I told you not to-!- Ajax stopped and looked at his boyfriend's face, then quickly hugged him to himself.- Hey! What happened?

- I'm sorry! I didn't wanted to make him cry! I'm sorry!- Teucer said quickly and looked at his mother.

- I'm fine... I'm sorry, it's just...- He laughed while crying and wiped his tears with a sleeve.

- Please tell me, love. What's wrong?- Ginger cupped his face in his hands, gently making circles with his thumbs.

- I'm fine, really... Don't worry.- Kuni smiled.

💜

1446 words.

I will be making a total fluff here till christmas ends, then we will come back to our shit dw 💀

Also I'm thinking if I should make Scara transgender in this fic... Please tell me what to do 🙏